0.9.2b Patch Notes

Version 0.9.2b

Features:
  • Added the ability to ignore a character. Type /ignore charactername (or /unignore charactername). Currently you can't view the list of who you've ignored yet. You can also right click on someone in chat and select "Ignore".
  • Fixed a bug where experience was being calculated incorrectly.
  • Fixed the volume of many ambient sounds that were too loud.
  • Removed Mud Flats ambient sounds from all Maelstrom of Chaos areas.
  • Updated the description of Explosive Arrow to describe that the area of effect of the explosion is proportional to the number of fuse charges.
  • Fixed the way that the length of curses are described, to be clearer.
  • Improved the portal graphics slightly.
  • Added new mouse cursor.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
And we're back! 15 second downtime for applying the patch :D
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 12, 2011, 11:12:46 PM
Cursor feedback is being taken into account and we'll get some improvements out when we can!
"
paulofdias wrote:
minor bug:
the gem elemental weakness at lvl8 on the skill tooltip says the monsters will get 1% elemental reduction, but on the gem itself says that reduces by 28%.
The values displayed on the gem are correct. This is an issue with the way stat descritpions are calculated for skills - it's adding your value for the elemental resistance stat to the skills value of the same stat (which is negative and get put on the cursed monsters).
This will be fixed when my redo of the stat description system is done (I've already fixed the causes of this there, but until that's finished it won;t make it to the actual game).
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Sep 13, 2011, 12:20:35 AM
"
Mercy wrote:
Love the new portal graphics. Makes me think of portal 2.

Idea for easter egg, make one portal orange and the other blue.
Microtransaction :P
"
Arogat wrote:
after the last update if I play in party with a friend,
both me and my friend get disconected after a few minutes of playing, it takes both me and my friend back to the login page. plz help someone so we can play again =)

Is it okay now?
"
Arogat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Arogat wrote:
after the last update if I play in party with a friend,
both me and my friend get disconected after a few minutes of playing, it takes both me and my friend back to the login page. plz help someone so we can play again =)

Is it okay now?

Im still geting disconected, but I found out that Im only getting disconected when Im playing with my Ranger character

Thanks - we'll test a copy of your ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info