Season Six, Event 1: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

"
Swarox wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
Shouldnt the "Demigod's Touch" part for the #1 player should be removed? I thought in signatures you only get one at the end of the season if your in the top 3 signature ranks for each class

But that is a good thing to have for the first signature though.It makes everyone motivated to win the first one at the very least.
"
Bnja wrote:
Participaran millones de jugadores de todo el mundo... ¿como se supone que gane algo?

La mayoria solo gana puntos en cada evento; haga clic en "Events" (por arriba) y puedes ver cuales cosas se puede ganar con tus puntos. Despues de solo dos o tres eventos casi todos pueden ganar algo; debes tener tu propria meta.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Hello there, this will be my first race =3
So I have to ask, is it okay if i create and farm multiple characters up to 14 lvl (for more points), or its not allowed and either dont worth it (means that I get reward only for 1 character) ?
Sorry if I missed something or didnt read properly
"
jstq wrote:
Wow demi for signature wtf

Yeah, think it's to make it more exciting. The thing about signature races is that at some point the records become so high, that usually at a certain point in the race you know regardless of rng, there's no chance you will get a signature record so you might as well give up unless you really want the additional points.

Basically last season as a scion, if you didn't have merveil killed by 27 mins you'd need really good rng rest of race. And if you didn't hit/or were in a position to hit docks at roughly lvl27 before 1 hour 30 min you might as well log off regardless of rng.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Jan 10, 2014, 1:56:18 AM
"
Murc13lago wrote:
I have to ask, is it okay if i create and farm multiple characters up to 14 lvl (for more points), or its not allowed and either dont worth it (means that I get reward only for 1 character)?

the good part: it is allowed to create as many chars as you like. Its even allowed to use your stash to transfer things between them (even in solo events, as long as the event itself offers you a stash st all)

but the bad part: in all events that only count 'alive' chars, only your highest one will earn the rewards for level and ranking (while you can get first kill/first clear rewards with the others)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Thanks, got it =3
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Murc13lago wrote:
I have to ask, is it okay if i create and farm multiple characters up to 14 lvl (for more points), or its not allowed and either dont worth it (means that I get reward only for 1 character)?

the good part: it is allowed to create as many chars as you like. Its even allowed to use your stash to transfer things between them (even in solo events, as long as the event itself offers you a stash st all)

but the bad part: in all events that only count 'alive' chars, only your highest one will earn the rewards for level and ranking (while you can get first kill/first clear rewards with the others)

That's not correct. You get points for every character you make, for both level and ranking, as long as it is level 2 or higher. The limitation is you cannot get level points for multiple characters of the same level.

However, according to the linked 'rules for league events', "You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes."
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jan 10, 2014, 6:12:18 AM
"
unsane wrote:
You get points for every character you make, for both level and ranking, as long as it is level 2 or higher.

AFAIK this was always the case (or better: fixed at some point) only for events that count you also when dead...?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
unsane wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Murc13lago wrote:

That's not correct. You get points for every character you make, for both level and ranking, as long as it is level 2 or higher. The limitation is you cannot get level points for multiple characters of the same level.

However, according to the linked 'rules for league events', "You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes."

pretty sure that's been changed ages ago
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
You get points for every character you make, for both level and ranking, as long as it is level 2 or higher.

AFAIK this was always the case (or better: fixed at some point) only for events that count you also when dead...?

Nah, it's just far easier to have happen through normal play, in events that count your dead.

"
SlixSC wrote:
pretty sure that's been changed ages ago

Nah, what i said is current up to the end of season 4. Didn't test in season 5, but it's unlikely to have changed there.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info