Season Six, Event 1: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

"
GOuronos wrote:
Does that mean that you have to be alive at the end of the event, or do receive the Reward Points once you achieve the indicated level.

You have to be alive at the end of the event.

"
guipumi wrote:
"
Weertangel wrote:
What do they mean with " Fixed Seed" ? couse this is the first time i've seen that in a race name.

In other words, if you do ledge runs, they all will have the same map layout and the map will always show up fully.

Weertangel, it's more than that. If you want to know what Fixed Seed is, read the linked posts in the OP.

"
vollan wrote:
So this race is 100minutes long? or have i missed something?

This has to be a troll, and yet somehow i get the feeling it isn't!
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:

lol
"
unsane wrote:

im really not a troll, i just dont see anywhere where it says how long the race is.. or is it the first 100minutes of this season ? or what? i dont really get it..

Last edited by vollan on Jan 9, 2014, 7:39:13 AM
"
Season Six, Event 1: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

Dude...what's the topic of this thread?
"
vollan wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

im really not a troll, i just dont see anywhere where it says how long the race is.. or is it the first 100minutes of this season ? or what? i dont really get it..

This specific race will last for 100 minutes.
"
vollan wrote:

I'm skeptical, but given you have 0 race points ever, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Races have specific durations, indicated in their title - 100 minutes for this one. The "Starts in" and "Finishes in" are indicated as well.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
vollan wrote:

I'm skeptical, but given you have 0 race points ever, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Races have specific durations, indicated in their title - 100 minutes for this one. The "Starts in" and "Finishes in" are indicated as well.

We were all new once hehe.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Swarox wrote:
"
Seytin wrote:
How about a race in season 6 that adds up all of your highest level chars for each class for a total out of 700? So if you have a level 90 Duelist and a level 90 Scion it would count for 180 total but if you had 2 level 90 Scions it would only count as 90.

It would be more fun reaching level 90 with 7 chars than reaching level 100 with 1 char.... Unless this new Enlightenment gem works better than I think it probably will.

Also, it would be really nice to have months long races that you could only play in 1 hour per day. This way everyone would stand an equal chance, not only the people with the least lives. There would be playtime caps on all the races if it was up to me.

EDIT: I was stoked about the Enlightenment gem at first but the more I think about it the more I hate it. In races, the people without it don't stand a chance against the people with it and finding it is 100% luck.... Unless you make it a quest reward or make it inaccessible in races, but as it is, yuck.

The new gem needs that much exp that you most likely just lvl it to lvl 2 in a 1 week and then it doesnt matter much and the thing with the up adding thing seems useless in my opinion

But you can socket it in an item with +1 to all gems, and get the XP bonus that way, probably.

It's incredibly unlikely to help anyone in any race under 12 hours at least - the odds of being able to get both a +1 to all items AND an Enlighten early enough in the race to matter are probably lower than the odds of finding a ridiculously OP weapon or something, but yeah it could be a factor in the longer races.
Participaran millones de jugadores de todo el mundo... ¿como se supone que gane algo?
I have this weird feeling that you think the Enlighten gem does something that it doesn't.

"Added a new Intelligence support gem - Enlighten: This is a world-drop-only gem with three levels that only performs its function at level two and above. It increases the experience gained by active skills that it supports."

This will only help out racing in that maybe your monster clear time is a few seconds faster than those without it seeing as it will only beef up XP on gems and not on the character itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info