Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Zorro's DANMAKU-Discharge - Absolutely INSANE DPS (Updated 4/22/14)

Why no vaal pact? I find that essential..
You need Vaal Pact to make this work.

Btw, I'm running a CI version of this build, and its probably the best variant in-game.

I have 9K ES, am running Blood Leech, low level Arctic Armor, Life Leech in my 6L, have Vaal Pact. Doing insane DPS while at the same time not afraid of reflect from either.
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 23, 2014, 11:05:53 AM
That's not a bad idea. I'll see what I can do with the skill tree, I'll probably have to sacrifice some crit for that survivability.
UPDATED
Fixed the 81+ and full point builds, didn't notice I had an aura cluster highlighted.

ADDED
Vaal Pact and CI build versions under Passive Tree Section

COMING SOON
Most Likely an updated GEMS Section and hopefully I can push some more vids out as my simple test video seems to be growing in views on youtube everyday

THANK YOU GUYS
For all of your suggestions and effort to help make this build even better than I had planned. Keep coming with the comments, I'm in it to benefit you or I wouldn't have made a forum page or check it often. I do read every comment and I listen to what you have to say and respond accordingly to your requests. Thank you all again!
So does double EK still work after patch when replacing Discharge?
oh also can we see your gear please? i seem to be having health issues due to the fact that none of the required gear has any
"
beg4e wrote:
So does double EK still work after patch when replacing Discharge?

Yes double EK still activates, it's a mechanic of Cast on Critical Strike. You have a chance to cast each spell on a critical strike and it will roll a YES or NO basically as to whether or not each individual one will cast.

"
oh also can we see your gear please? i seem to be having health issues due to the fact that none of the required gear has any

I have created a SPOILER section labeled MY CURRENT GEAR in the GEAR section and updated the thread accordingly.

Thank you for your question and suggestion, you're helping this thread grow. =]
Last edited by FstnFurius07 on Jan 20, 2014, 4:39:31 AM
Thank you for replying !:) just another question , without the life's leech gem where does it come from ?

the only thing giving me you health is pots right now so its not very reliable, and if you are using vaal paact how do you suggest we gain leech for it if we can't use pots?
Last edited by beg4e on Jan 20, 2014, 9:23:16 PM
thank you for your passive nodes ideas, but i can say that you got some wrong nodes on VP and CI version.
There are some life regeneration nodes in VP version and maximum life nodes in CI version, which are non-needed.
and If we were trying to get CI nodes, then Witch is better than ranger at first because of a huge differences of int quantities between them.
ign ; _koreanshadow
"
beg4e wrote:
Thank you for replying !:) just another question , without the life's leech gem where does it come from ?

the only thing giving me you health is pots right now so its not very reliable, and if you are using vaal paact how do you suggest we gain leech for it if we can't use pots?

Blood rage does not work for discharge it only leeches ATTACKS...Figured that out the hard way. -.-

But if you swap mana leech for a life leech you can try using clarity again to regain mana.

Honestly i'm trying to get a soultaker and completely forget about mana so I can run 2 auras and get away from clarity/mana leech
Last edited by FstnFurius07 on Jan 22, 2014, 2:07:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info