Zorro's DANMAKU-Discharge - Absolutely INSANE DPS (Updated 4/22/14)

***BUMP***
Does anyone know a reliable program to record Path videos? I would like to post some Videos of this build so everyone that's interested can see it in action before they start a build or decide they don't want to because they don't know if it works.
I basically turned my DANMAKU into this after the patch and am running about the same. Honestly the damage is probably better than prepatch running all EKs.
Can you upload a video on how it works?
"
Sonty89 wrote:
I basically turned my DANMAKU into this after the patch and am running about the same. Honestly the damage is probably better than prepatch running all EKs.

Abosolutely, I agree. Especially if you can quickly stack as many charges as possible with every explosion so you chain massive amounts of damage.

"

I posted asking if anyone new any reliable video recording programs that work well with Path. I'll do some research on it because I myself would love to post videos up to show everyone that would like to see this build in action.
"
FstnFurius07 wrote:
"
Sonty89 wrote:

Abosolutely, I agree. Especially if you can quickly stack as many charges as possible with every explosion so you chain massive amounts of damage.

"

I posted asking if anyone new any reliable video recording programs that work well with Path. I'll do some research on it because I myself would love to post videos up to show everyone that would like to see this build in action.

Fraps? ezvid? Camstudio? I can't think of any others off the top of my head but those three.
The ingame set up to twitch, then load the twitch video to youtube directly if you dont want to download anything at all.
"
Fraps? ezvid? Camstudio? I can't think of any others off the top of my head but those three.
The ingame set up to twitch, then load the twitch video to youtube directly if you dont want to download anything at all.

I made a video with DxTory and edited it on Sony Vegas but it's kind of laggy when discharge goes off (which is a lot) and there's no sound. I'm going to tweak it a bit but I'll throw that up as a test video soon. I'll try some of those programs and Twitch out too. Thank you for the advice.
Last edited by FstnFurius07 on Jan 12, 2014, 2:58:27 PM
TEST VIDEO is up!!! It is a test so I apologize for the laggy parts and no sound, currently trying to track down a better way to record with all the discharges. They just destroy FPS.
Made a few updates to gems section

I'm wrote a section now in mechanics about DEALING WITH REFLECT so be on the lookout for that if you plan on using this build or are currently creating one as reflect is the number one killer for this build because of the massive amount of damage output.
Last edited by FstnFurius07 on Jan 13, 2014, 8:56:53 PM
Any suggestions out there on what else you would like to see me add to my guide? Any more explanations or questions need answering? I'm doing my best to provide you with a guide that's 100% foolproof to assure everyone quality and understanding by just going over the guide once. I'm doing this for you all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info