MF RF Marauder spec'd for piety speedruns

Last edited by Fruglemonkey on Jan 3, 2014, 10:34:50 AM
rf doesnt effected by item rarity gem?
That is true. If/when it gets fixed, however, I'm in the clear. Also this way I'll have a gem to use on my cull when I use GCP recipe on my main IIR gem.
That's sick farm build man. Nice job.

Edit: Why searing instead of getting to low life and activiating RF with dual redbeaks then using a ruby or 2 to get back to full life? I think the burn still does the 200% increased damage? Would lose the 5L, tho.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Jan 3, 2014, 12:34:16 PM
Well it's basically the same passive tree as any RF build.. you just added iir/iiq stuff
IGN : RRRimtas
"
lamafao wrote:
Well it's basically the same passive tree as any RF build.. you just added iir/iiq stuff

This!

just an 100% exact copy from Oro´s ...

"People asking me about "my" (lol) build, here is the information you'll need"

posting a copy of a build and ur gear is not that much info ;)

sry to be so offence but its not verry mannored to take an exact copy of someone and claim it as "ur" build.

So to see the ORIGINAL guide its:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/663122

And a DIFFERENT guide its:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/722886

taking a look on those guides u can be sure they are selfmade!
Last edited by Uselchen on Jan 3, 2014, 4:20:51 PM
^ mad poster is mad. 95% of the builds on the forums are the same. what did you expect? some black magic build? just look at how many facebreaker builds there are. there is literally 10000 builds for facebreaker and each one of them claims it is his "own" build.
IGN: Jarengax
"
reboticon wrote:
That's sick farm build man. Nice job.

Edit: Why searing instead of getting to low life and activiating RF with dual redbeaks then using a ruby or 2 to get back to full life? I think the burn still does the 200% increased damage? Would lose the 5L, tho.

Because it's not needed for piety farming. As you can see, white/blue/rares die in 3 seconds at most. Getting a 100% increase in damage from using redbeaks over searing, due to how increased modifiers work, isn't worth the effort/time it takes. Also, if I get a full load of rares in a piety run before I reach piety, I have to go to town to sell everything. When I portal back, I lose my snapshot. I don't feel safe enough to do low-life snapshotting in the middle of lunaris 3.

"
Uselchen wrote:
"
lamafao wrote:

This!

just an 100% exact copy from Oro´s ...

"People asking me about "my" (lol) build, here is the information you'll need"

posting a copy of a build and ur gear is not that much info ;)

sry to be so offence but its not verry mannored to take an exact copy of someone and claim it as "ur" build.

So to see the ORIGINAL guide its:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/663122

And a DIFFERENT guide its:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/722886

taking a look on those guides u can be sure they are selfmade!

It's my build in the sense that it's the build that I'm running? RF builds will tend to be pretty similar in the passive tree, due to how it works. The reason I've posted this, as I stated in the original post, is BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR MY GEAR/PASSIVE TREE. This is not a build guide or anything, merely a source of information.

Also, in the links you posted... My build is pretty different? For example Oro uses alpha's howl and blood dance to achieve regen, whereas I use just purity + phoenix shield. Also he uses vulnerability as his curse, which is inferior to ele weakness/flammability..

The guide that you wrote is about as different to oro's as mine is to his. I don't see why you gotta be so butthurt, maybe you don't want your build to be seen as unoriginal/FOTM?

On that note, your guide is inefficient. Why are you using vulnerability over ele weakness? Also you don't take Path of the warrior, but DO take 8% life nodes (path of the warrior gives more hp than 8% although I might be wrong for higher base HP)

EDIT: Also you guys are playing in non-HC leagues, and I'm in nemesis. Demonstrably hardcore viable. And I watched your hillock culling strike video, it's better to do damage tests on merc. oak than it is to do so on Hillock, as looking for a 20% dmg increase when you have at least 300-400% damage increase in 4 seconds is reeeeeally hard. Better to do it on Oak.
Last edited by Fruglemonkey on Jan 3, 2014, 7:03:59 PM
This build looks great, I think I'll try running it on HC for MF piety runs. Question about your build though, why do you take one of the 3% increased buff effect nodes above Elemental Equilbrium? If you're going to take it why not go all the way to inner force?
"
hatoblue wrote:
This build looks great, I think I'll try running it on HC for MF piety runs. Question about your build though, why do you take one of the 3% increased buff effect nodes above Elemental Equilbrium? If you're going to take it why not go all the way to inner force?

Late reply, it's to hit 34% increased buff/aura effect to get an extra 1% max fire res from purity of fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info