Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Not sure if anyone has such an issue it could be just on my end, dont know... whenever i try to run the game through "Client" the patcher screen appears for like 3 seconds then the game loading screen appears for 0.5 seconds (Its really short) and nothing happens. I did run PackCheck several times.
Same location though hasn't changed, no unlock e-mail, not letting me log in as the other players on this got.
"
dzjaulah wrote:
"
I’m getting frequent framerate spikes while playing.

We’re still working on preloading some effects, so you should cast skills like Summon Skeletons that have load-intensive effects before you enter combat. All monster effects will be preloaded in future.
If you have regular framerate spikes, every 2 seconds, then you’ll need to updated your graphics card drivers and adjust your driver settings.

Just looked up why I'm lagging so terrebly. I want to note that this tread wasn't so hard to find... Took me about 10 minutes (that's good in my case). And keep up the good work GGG:) I really like the game, and I hope preloading stuff will happen in near future.

I managed to solve this problem... I got 3-5 second lags when I started summoning skeletons and I really got out of hand. So I had to stup using my arctic breath totem. Instead I'm using summon skeletons totem. I solved to lag issue that I had when I summoned them. It's kinda strange, but it did work. So any summoners who have problem with skeleton summoning should consider the skeleton totem.
Not reading my location correctly and now am locked because my password is incorrect.
No email has been received with a code to unlock.
I am still getting that map load problem.
Today played 2 hours trying to kill lunaris temple boss, failed all the times, 1 time map crash when was entering final red portal, 1 crash from lags at piety, and 1 more crash when gave her final blow, interesting that all times same crash about not loading the map.
this game makes my pc lag/freeze heavily stutter:

when i level up
when i enounter act3 mobs
during the fight with act3 mobs (constant stutering every 5-10sec)
when i enter act3 zones(any)
during the zones
when making game screenshot(f8 or prnt scrn)
when act3 statues becomes alive
during piety fight(whole fight is exceptionally laggy)
or in city for no reason whatsoever

Can play most of other games at high graphics with no stutering!

IS THERE ANY BENCHMARK over here to record some proof of how terrible playing expierences we get?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Feb 24, 2013, 10:57:41 AM
Soooo i finaly found the issue that was causing my crash, it was RTSS its used along with MSI afterburner and many other GPU programs
http://www.file.net/process/rtss.exe.html
Last edited by Sh4d0wb4n on Feb 24, 2013, 12:19:29 PM
I’m getting frequent framerate spikes while playing.

We’re still working on preloading some effects, so you should cast skills like Summon Skeletons that have load-intensive effects before you enter combat. All monster effects will be preloaded in future. If you have regular framerate spikes, every 2 seconds, then you’ll need to updated your graphics card drivers and adjust your driver settings.

-typo
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Im seeing people post about this issue, but no-one is replying, so i'll mention it again in hope that someone will this time.

Ive just recently registered on the site and downloaded the game, but when i attempt to log in i keep getting a message saying: Login Error - "the specified account doesn't exist".

Now i can assure you the account does exist, and have changed the password but still the problem continues.
Is there a solution to this problem? or do i have to just sit it out and wait for some server issues to be fixed first?

Thanks
what should I do if my items disappear out of my inventory if they were from a quest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info