What's coming in 1.0.5?

I haven't seen freeze mine/proliferation at work, but that doesn't seem like it would be unnaturally effective? Oh well, maybe I'll see when I go to make a trapper and find that I feel under powered.
Edit: nvm.
Last edited by Snookdog on Dec 31, 2013, 4:44:55 AM
nerf nerf useless gem nerf nerf
"
Strimlaren wrote:
"
Heartsease wrote:
My question:

Was this designed by Brother Laz(from its name)?

"
BrotherLaz wrote:

Spoiler
Ashrend
Belly of the Beast (sort of)
Bramblejack
Cloak of Flame(s! Aargh!)
Foxshade (sort of)
Icetomb
Facebreaker
Thousand Ribbons (disowned. Mine had 3 stats on it :p)
Abyssus
Deidbell
Springleaf
Wheel of the Stormsail
Storm Cloud (FWIW seeing as it's the exact same concept as Flambeau and Blitzen from D1HF)
Al Dhih
Nycta's Lantern (oldddd)
Chober Chaber (I don't do build enablers anymore xD)
Aurumvorax
By the way, Stone of Lazhwar is actually a GGG item despite the name.

Thing is, all of the crazy Johnny items require extra work on the part of GGG, so it may take a while before we see them. The straightforward items get out first. Patience plz. :)

So that one item that randomly curses yourself and then gives you enhanced damage when cursed will have to wait a bit. Or the one that gives endurance stacks when failing to block and then consumes them when you block.

Nice and thx :)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
This game is no longer in Beta. Stop nerfing and changing crap in the middle of a long league. This does not effect my build but this is one of the reasons D3 flopped. Don't make the same mistakes as Blizzard GGG.

Solution:
Maybe for the first two years do 4 month leagues.
1 week of rebalance between long specialized leagues.
You get your patches in and high lvl players don't get their builds nerfed that they spent 100's of hours on.

Side note: Why punish skillful creative players who are apt at utilizing the games mechanics? You really want to lose those players?
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
"
Earthslug wrote:
yay... another bunch of lvl 90+ players wasted months of play

RIP freeze mine

Expected aegis also in this patch...

I quit 1 lvl 85 build before due to nerfs... be careful GGG, don't know if I will start another lvl 80+ build when you nerf aegis.

Don't worry. GGG doesn't nerf uniques per se, they create legacy versions. So you would still be able to enjoy your legacy aegis :).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
YeahPete wrote:
This game is no longer in Beta. Stop nerfing and changing crap in the middle of a long league. This does not effect my build but this is one of the reasons D3 flopped. Don't make the same mistakes as Blizzard GGG.

Solution:
Maybe for the first two years do 4 month leagues.
1 week of rebalance between long specialized leagues.
You get your patches in and high lvl players don't get their builds nerfed that they spent 100's of hours on.

Side note: Why punish skillful creative players who are apt at utilizing the games mechanics? You really want to lose those players?

Because, by punishing them they relatively reward players who don't use "overpowered" techniques.

People are currently being scared to death about investing too much currency into their cast on crit builds :D.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
YeahPete wrote:

What? Blizzard left CM and WWBarb untouched and will leave them untouched up until the release of the expansion. When something is detrimental to the play experience you have to intervene no matter what effect it has on the league standings.

"
YeahPete wrote:

Because killing things that are permanently frozen is not really playing the game?

Last edited by Zed_ on Dec 31, 2013, 9:51:42 AM
"
dspair wrote:
"
Uvne wrote:
The problem isn't freeze mine, it's elemental proliferation. If you band-aid fix this, it will make it harder for legitimate uses of the skill to work, and proliferated freezes will still be objectively better because they scale irrespective of the monster's health.

I know its dumb, but has anyone yet thought of fixing elemental proliferation?!

You have freeze mine already, so no need to build in new stuff!
How?! Easy!

=> Make the gem "proliferate" not the freeze duration but the dmg it did as freeze mine "virtual" ice dmg!

LoL, now that I think of it, freeze mine is the solution for ele proliferation! :D :D :D
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:

Page 17 nobody gonna see this : P

Seems nobody mentioned this (in 17 pages) but I think GGG accidentally released (last patch) what it looks like in https://www.pathofexile.com/shop that snake skin thing on the Armor Effects section !?

From the reddit is seems like it will be priced really high, like in the Lightning Scorpion Pet range. :-(

Ahh well ¯\(ツ)/¯

I have my heart set on the Ghost Rider Skull, Hopefully it'll be on sale come Thursday, regardless it will be my holiday present : D

Animated Medusa cant look better than Ghost rider right...
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info