What's coming in 1.0.5?

The problem isn't freeze mine, it's elemental proliferation. If you band-aid fix this, it will make it harder for legitimate uses of the skill to work, and proliferated freezes will still be objectively better because they scale irrespective of the monster's health.

I'm a specialized trapper at level 89, and a level 20/cold pen freeze mine only freezes most bosses for around a second when the boss is alone. These are bosses in 70-74 maps, so the effectiveness for the highest level content would be a lot worse. The abuse is being able to bounce max duration freezes off trash mobs with Elemental Proliferation.
Last edited by Uvne on Dec 30, 2013, 3:22:17 AM
Hrmm.... wonder what that gem does.
IGN: Sin
"
Uvne wrote:
The problem isn't freeze mine, it's elemental proliferation. If you band-aid fix this, it will make it harder for legitimate uses of the skill to work, and proliferated freezes will still be objectively better because they scale irrespective of the monster's health.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Thanks Chris!

Dang, WTB Freeze Miner for Palace map asap!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Uvne wrote:
Damn I was really hoping the next support in the series would be Embiggen.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
brother laz +1
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Dec 30, 2013, 3:26:56 AM
"
Uvne wrote:

Such as, "Mobs frozen by freeze mine cannot have their status proliferated". There, problem solved and freeze mine can still be niche.
Freez mine fix ,new achivments and recipes for high lv players enough to turn me on :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info