We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
Stragglerek wrote:
Darkness should be deadly, but not annoying - I would love to feel the excitement when venturing off the road - for now most players do not do it at all as it is not worth it - I would personally make flares attachable to character = gain a buff for like 10 seconds after using it and maybe increase the difficulty of monsters and reward out of the main road.

I particularly agree with this part. There are so many side paths that would be interesting to explore. But even though I'm not down to level 20 yet, step a little off the crawler's path, and you start to take damage, and it's pretty damn severe too. I simply have to prioritise the little azurite I get for upgrades to light radius and sulphite capacity, so I can't "waste" it on flares that often don't seem to do much anyway. Never mind trying to break down walls. Just not going to happen.
"Failed to join any instance", - yeah, it was really nice, especially when all of my remaining portals to that T15 had gone closed. Now it is up to me, I guess, to fail in joining any server of ur PERFECTLY WORKING game. I truly hope that someday there will be a descent rival to choose for us from, but also with a descent optimization and respect to it's community.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
Stragglerek wrote:
Darkness should be deadly, but not annoying - I would love to feel the excitement when venturing off the road - for now most players do not do it at all as it is not worth it - I would personally make flares attachable to character = gain a buff for like 10 seconds after using it and maybe increase the difficulty of monsters and reward out of the main road.

I particularly agree with this part. There are so many side paths that would be interesting to explore. But even though I'm not down to level 20 yet, step a little off the crawler's path, and you start to take damage, and it's pretty damn severe too. I simply have to prioritise the little azurite I get for upgrades to light radius and sulphite capacity, so I can't "waste" it on flares that often don't seem to do much anyway. Never mind trying to break down walls. Just not going to happen.

You need darkness resistance too.
It's not super accessible early on tho imho, so just increasing sulphite capacity and looking for Azurite nodes might be a better choice.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I have a suggestion regarding premium stash tabs.

I own currency, map, essence, divination card tabs.

My suggestion is when CTRL-clicking currency, map, essence, divination cards etc into your stash tabs they would automatic go to the premium tab related to them. Kind of the same way maps auto to the correct tier within the premium map tab.

Thanks for reading.

Dear GGG, I love youre game.
But since the 3.3 Incursion changes to trap mechanics, i felt a need for a new trap (& mine?) support gem, to bring back the old playstyle and support a playstyle with different rotating traps that have fewer support gems.
I dont think anyone will read this but I just miss the old traps, where timing and planning in fights was an essential part of the gameplay.

A basic concept could look like this.

Tags: Support, Trap (Mine)

Scheduled Destruction Support:

Description:
Supported Skills deal more damage on cost of limiting their availability.

Requirements at Gem level 1:
63 Dexterity, 63 Intelligence, Character Level 38

Supported trap (& mine) skills have a trap-limit of 3

Quality Bonus: 1% increased Trap throwing (and Mine laying) speed per 1% Quality (jeah quite hefty, but since it has a internal cooldown its more for smooth map-gameplay than big dps)

Supported Trap (and Mine) skills have a additional cooldown of 8 seconds at lvl 1, up to 6 seconds at lvl 20.

Supported Traps and Mines deal 54-73% more dmg.
(Supported Traps and Mines deal 50-100% more dmg with Aliments.) up to debate

Each supported Trap and Mine consumes 1 frenzy and 1 power charges on use.
Supported Traps and Mines deal 4% more dmg for each frenzy charge consumed by Destructive Explosives recently.
Supported Traps and Mines gain 40% critical strike chance for each power charge consumed by Destructive Explosives recently.

Please forgive me for my misspellings (I'm not a native speaker)
Some things works, and some of them - doesn't. I just tried to craft an elder amulet with 85 ilvl base. So. I addded: Aberrant Fossil (More Chaos modifiers
No Lightning modifiers) + Scorched Fossil (More Fire modifiers
No Cold modifiers) + Prismatic Fossil (More Elemental modifiers
No Poison or Bleeding modifiers) + Pristine Fossil (More Life modifiers
No Armour, Energy Shield or Evasion modifiers). Yeah, fouir socketed resonator. What i got? An amulet without any life or chaos mods. But i had flat fire and increased fire atleast.

Is it a bug, or am i wrong expecting of resonators work as essences with 100% chance to get fossil bonuses?
"
Lonely.Cat wrote:
Some things works, and some of them - doesn't. I just tried to craft an elder amulet with 85 ilvl base. So. I addded: Aberrant Fossil (More Chaos modifiers
No Lightning modifiers) + Scorched Fossil (More Fire modifiers
No Cold modifiers) + Prismatic Fossil (More Elemental modifiers
No Poison or Bleeding modifiers) + Pristine Fossil (More Life modifiers
No Armour, Energy Shield or Evasion modifiers). Yeah, fouir socketed resonator. What i got? An amulet without any life or chaos mods. But i had flat fire and increased fire atleast.

Is it a bug, or am i wrong expecting of resonators work as essences with 100% chance to get fossil bonuses?

They give you more chance to get some mods, and completely block others.
They do not guarrantee you those mods, only increase the probability of you rolling them.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:

They do not guarrantee you those mods, only increase the probability of you rolling them.

Well... it seems like there is no point in using three or four socketed resonators. I've spent like 10 three socketed and 2 four socketed, and always rolled 1-2 mods. Also life can be rolled as a regen mod, or leech mod, same goes for every other kind of mods... so much rng. Well, that means fossils r almost useless, unless u need a delve mod, like -# to enemy res in helmet, or bonus ES...
Blocking mods can be very useful.
or geitting stuff like :
Spoiler

but to use rare 4s resonators, you need to know the potential outcomes very well I think, probably something for people with heaps of currency ...
"
Lonely.Cat wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Well... it seems like there is no point in using three or four socketed resonators. I've spent like 10 three socketed and 2 four socketed, and always rolled 1-2 mods. Also life can be rolled as a regen mod, or leech mod, same goes for every other kind of mods... so much rng. Well, that means fossils r almost useless, unless u need a delve mod, like -# to enemy res in helmet, or bonus ES...

Fossils are the best crafting option there is, I really hope they stay in main game somehow. Sometimes you need to spend quite a few of them to get desired results but it is totally worth it. As Fruz said, you can completely block some mods that could otherwise appear, this is very strong. They are not "insert fossil - get exactly what you want" but allow for a very good chance of desired mods. Also 3 socket resonators are awesome, try using some more. I also spent a shit load of them with no results, true, but these are pretty easy to come by. If you need life fossils for example then explore area where they can be found.

My best crafts with fossils
Spoiler
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info