We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

I agree with previous posts
I did 5 maven altas invitations and only got 1 crescent out of it...
before it was at least 1 garanteed per invitation
why did you changed this? Im stuck with 2 voidstones since forever

plus we need to do so much fights to try a new invitation. It makes no sense
Last edited by pickila on Feb 11, 2022, 11:39:51 AM
Overall a really nice job with this release, the designed mechanics work really well so far, with only some glitching with speech sounds that are noted in bugs. I am running a witch elementalist with Arc and the build actually works pretty well with the buffs in this league. in Comparison to the last couple leagues this by far has been good to play.

Nice work, I will be purchasing something in the near future to support the GG team.
Gj GGG, one of the best leagues so far, feels really good for people who just want to play the game, the exp is realy good too.
I understand that it may be too rewarding or too easy for "hardcore" players, but it feels realy good for normal people, i can see some skills that need buffs, and realy hope that you guys dont hit too hard the skills that feels good now based on a minority of players using "mirror tier" items.
You have entered Polaric Void - and after this I can't even understand what is going on the screen. Why bosses and skills off-screen? Why I can't dodge or hide or avoid or anything?

Again a boss fight which requires 10 Youtube guides to watch before it. Like it was when Catarina became the leader.

What a fcking joke!
Played few days - deleted game.

Few skills, few changes, few days - nothing changes at all. Same game about 5 years in a row with a same problems. Just throwing dust in the eyes and when you clear eye you see minimal job done for players.

Game was good in former time but its dead for now i think.

boring
Jun missions won't start!
It felt somehow cathartic to post here when I was done with 3.16, so I decided to do it again for 3.17. Hopefully my comments will have some small influence on the future direction of this game.
Things I liked this league:
1) The atlas passive tree and revised atlas progression are amazing
2) Reversal of some of the damage nerfs for self-cast and bow builds
3) 3.16 defense improvements left untouched
4) Meaningful new uniques introduced into the game
5) Challenging yet fair new boss fights
6) New eater/exarch influenced items with meaningful mod pool

Things I didn’t like this league:
1) Forgettable, RNG-based league mechanic. It felt like Metamorph with half the rewards and twice the micro-management.
2) Reworking self-cast and bow builds without actually addressing their root problems (e.g. limited mobility, limited eHP in parts of the passive tree)
3) Irregular loot drops from the new sub-bosses
4) Aside from EA, felt mandatory to play the same meta builds that have dominated the game for the last few leagues to successfully engage end-endgame content

Things I hope to see in the future:
1) Less reliance on gem levels for end-game damage scaling of e.g. minion, DoT builds => This is the last league I try to play a non-Necro build with permanent minions. They get torn the shreds by many end game bosses. It is not clear why Empower gems were made so rare when they are build enabling. Adding game levels to the base mod pool for amulets was a positive step.
2) More experimentation with Harvest-style earning of rewards => RNG is fine in an RPG, but it is also nice to have alternative pathways to earn things as insurance against bad luck and failed builds. Since I do not enjoy trading in this game, such systems will ideally provide an alternative means of steady end-game progression. If 3.13 was any indication, such systems also tend to keep me playing the league content for much longer.
3) Meaningful loot drops => The more I progress my character through the end game, the more rare loot that drops and the less I feel inclined to pick it up. Perhaps juiced maps should tend to drop better loot (e.g. with higher tier mods on average) rather than more magic+ loot.

Last edited by dpc6 on Mar 1, 2022, 8:24:13 PM
Love it.
Wife and I are both playing console. (NOT MY CHOICE!)
I like the complexity, her not so much, for me just jumping in is a little overwhelming with all the systems.

I will be the one who has to do her crafting and what not, she would literally avoid harvests and anything to do with crafting.

We played way way back on PC, when it first came out and back then she didn't even want to be bothered with sockets. She just wants to pew pew. So I have to do her gear and gems and skill tree. ( which i don't mind as long as she is having fun and we both have something to do together)

Niether of us are anything more than casual.
We both play same room Seperate Xbox and TVs, while watching/listening to a 3rd tv playing shows. (imagine a wall of Tvs)

My only gripe, is console is limited and the trade is horrendous, like 10x the price of PC its Disheartening, especially because trading is a very big part of the game. If all the platforms where merged QOL would vastly improved, but that is very unlikley. That being said, there is something that would BE GREAT and i dont think to complicated to implement. Controller Support for PC.

If we had Controller support i would dump the consoles and just Use PC's with our same set up and not be confined to a desk/chair. (Her only Gripe about PC is she doesnt want to sit from of the computer to play)
"
Faerys wrote:
Jun missions won't start!

ye sometime happen
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info