We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

I'm having a lot of fun with delirium league and I'm also writing this to see if my profile is set to private because poe trade keeps saying my profile is private and i need to know if that's the case. I have went to settings and made sure it wasn't private.
Just 1 thing. Make Game Playable , because at this point is not. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG, DC 10+ times / hour. Terible. Any and i mean ANY other game is runing amazing ( even the shitiest one ) in comparison to POE .
"
xBADGERx wrote:
Just 1 thing. Make Game Playable , because at this point is not. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG, DC 10+ times / hour. Terible. Any and i mean ANY other game is runing amazing ( even the shitiest one ) in comparison to POE .

+1 too many lag my latency up to 16 ms => 1800 ms

Hi,

I just wanted to share my opinion about 2 things that I really wish was different in the game right now. I played about 900h in the last year and a half, I usually finish all the end game and finish each league with 36/40 challenges.

The first thing is the promotion system in betrayal. I work hard to make a specific syndicate member to rank 3 in a specific area (for example Cameria rank 3 in intervention) and when I kill the previous leader of that area, my rank 3 guy isn't picked and goes somewhere else and some random rank 1 syndicate member is chosen as the leader. What's the point of making all these choices and efforts if, in the end, it doesn't matter?

The second point is about how conquerors spawn in the atlas, especially while you are still doing the progression to get your rank 8. I think during the progression to rank 8 the conquerors shouldn't spawn on a region that you cannot get a watchstone on it. For example,
in Lex proxima, I already have 3 watchstones and I need to get the hunter to finish this zone, but one of the other conquerors spawn instead and I need to do this whole 4 conquerors rotation and kill sirius to have another chance to get my hunter stone in that area. This way of spawning the conqueror is way too random and frustrating. I think while you are doing the progression something should block the other conquerors from spawning or having something that kicks out that conqueror or a window asking you if you want it to spawn anyways? I don't know what the best way but right now this is not right.

In the last 2 leagues, I finished getting all my best gear at around rank 4-5 on the atlas, after that I was just bursting through the content, it was definitely too easy to do all the content at that point
It felt like a homework to get to rank 8, so I wish getting to rank 8 was faster because by the time I'm done getting all my gear, I'm already too strong for the content and I lose interest and have to push myself to keep playing to finish the challenges. Maybe it should take 5 maps instead of 8 to get a conqueror spawn?

Thank you for reading.
Well new not really new player but returning, since I have not played since betrayel I think.

fgew things remain the same, and you people at GGG don't seem to get that.

You always overtune the league specific encouters, to so much that people start skipping it at higher levels. This was in betrayel, and I see it a lot in chat right now.

One of the things people skip it is the visual clutter on screen, it is right now pretty much almost a meme for this game. So much shit is going on on your screen that you sometimes have to laugh and say wtf were they thinking when they made this.
Combine visual clutter with one shots. explode on death(really game devs, this is interesting game mechanics to you???).

Pretty sure I forgot something but hey.
First impression: great game, what diablo 3 should have been.

Last impression: sirus fight guarantees that 3.10 is my final season playing poe. GGG has lost me, they are just ignoring the countless complaints on the sirus fight.
This league is real bad in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the new end-game content and now with this league mechanic on top of that, I don't know if I'll be back for another season. The massive amount of time investment required just to FIGHT a boss is frustrating. Not to mention these fights aren't really that fun, nor do they reward people playing the game well. They require an insane gear threshold before being able to get remotely close to completing them.

The Veritania (or however her name is spelled) fight is a good example. It involves running around more than being able to hit the boss. After dodging 90% of her attacks, I get one shot by her and can't even move to avoid her attacks because of the extremely annoying circling winter BS that immediately kills you if you enter it. Then I need to do 6 more maps just for another shot. LAME. The huge amount of elemental resistances bosses now have is another problem I think. Many builds feel forced to go physical damage scaling because of the massive loss in damage vs. bosses for elemental builds. This needs to be reduced a bit in my opinion. It's way too much mitigation.

The big thing for me was these harbinger cluster jewels though. The philosophy of no mid-league changes shouldn't be followed so rigidly, especially in cases like Purposeful Harbinger. Take it out of the damn game. The modifications that were made to them were not good enough and they should have been nerfed again after seeing how over tuned they are. They make any other build that doesn't abuse this mechanic seem powerless and a waste of time to play.

I really enjoyed designing my own builds in POE and I feel like you just can't do that anymore with how much clutter all these new leagues have created in build planning. I think some old leagues should be removed as core mechanics and re-worked in terms of using scarabs or map device additions to maps, etc.

Feel very frustrated with the current state of the game.
Please buff hidden potential jewel, death oath and RF
as a wise man ... ill keep my rite of keep silent.
Please add Celestial Ball Lightning to Celestial Sale plsssssssss :(
Last edited by rimorudo1 on Jun 20, 2020, 5:32:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info