1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

decided not to go for unvawering stance
"
duabijitelur wrote:
decided not to go for unvawering stance

yeah i dont like it either, unless you go for iron reflexes.

but since in v2.01 of this guide he took out the option for iron reflexes, i dont see the risk/benefit for unvawering stance.
Cab someone explain to me why no iron reflexes? We barely have enough dodge anyways so isn't that a nice investment?
"
Mustis wrote:
I am lvl62 in act2 my dps with heavy strike is 2450. SHhit dies so slow now :( Survival is ok, but dat dmg :( Anyone around this lvl whats your HS dps ?

"
FaithFool wrote:
I made something wrong?
52lv. 1,5k HP, 960 Def...
HP Regen 80
Heavy Strike DPS 1700

Dunno if i just found a good weapon but my HS DPS is 2500 at lvl 47 and i am going for hp nodes first.
"
Armageddonn wrote:
Cab someone explain to me why no iron reflexes? We barely have enough dodge anyways so isn't that a nice investment?

i didnt see an explanation of why he took it out.

if i was going to use unwwavering stance, i would use either iron reflexes/grace or iron reflexes/iron grip combo.

"
fa1kon wrote:
Great guide!

What about warlord's mark? Don't we use it to easily get those endurence charges + additional life leech ?

Use it.

Edit:

Im currently lvl 24 and it works great for me.
I usually get 1-2 charges when 3+ cursed enemies are killed.
Last edited by Rakio on Jan 31, 2013, 11:25:22 AM
For endurance charges, you need EITHER enduring cry OR warlords mark?
you cant use both and stack?

you start off with having 3 endurance charges max. skill trees node add 3 more.
i'm assuming equipment allows additional endurance charges since lvl 1 enduring cry get you 7 charges?
Last edited by Pi314 on Jan 31, 2013, 12:12:30 PM
"
Pi314 wrote:
For endurance charges, you need EITHER enduring cry OR warlords mark?
you cant use both and stack?

you start off with having 3 endurance charges max. skill trees node add 3 more.
i'm assuming equipment allows additional endurance charges since lvl 1 enduring cry get you 7 charges?

It gets you 7 charges per hundred opponents around you, which is quite different from just giving you 7 charges.

Also, for those thinking unwavering stance isn't worth it, how much evasion do you have since never being stunned isn't worth losing it?
100 critters?

jesus thats a BIG zoo swarming you.

now for a dumb question: how do you store endurance charges and how do u release them? in a flask???
"
Pi314 wrote:
100 critters?

jesus thats a BIG zoo swarming you.

now for a dumb question: how do you store endurance charges and how do u release them? in a flask???

Endurance Cry description is a bit misleading.
You got at least 1 Endurance Charge by using Enduring Cry near enemies and additional for more then a certain amount of enemies (depending on gem level).

Lets assume you have a lvl 4 Endurance Cry (10 charges per 100 enemies):
- use near 1-9 enemies you'll get 1 charge
- use near 10-19 enemies you'll get 2 charges

Another point is, Endurance Cry has a cooldown (just a few secs).
So after this short cooldown you can use it again and get additional charges AND refreshing charge duration!

Gameplay in late game:
Cry near first enemies -> cry again few seconds later -> and again -> and again -> ...
Increased charge duration helps a lot to get to next enemy before charges are expired. So you can run/kill/smash with your max charges up and tank a ton of damage!

And you don't want to release them! You just want to keep them! ;)

@Ninja:
Feel free to use this explanation in your build.
(*attentionwhoring*maybe by mention my name */attentionwhoring*) ;P
Last edited by Gix_Phyrex on Jan 31, 2013, 1:58:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info