1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Can You post new build tree?
Could you please update the skill tree links? It appears with the recent patch that they have been reset. The listing of major nodes is helpful but a step by step would be appreciated.
Not that much changes really. I think this patch mostly affects other classes going into the Marauder area. I dunno if the Scion life wheel is worth it now, especially with the nerf to Berserking (probably still a good idea if self-found).

My current passives.

Running auras now, Hatred and Clarity. Will eventually go IR and Grace. Sovereignty is even more attractive now that they moved Ele Adaptation up there. No dps nodes, but I'm fine. They're not far, so I can get them quickly if I feel like I need them. Trying to get skills that are out of the way first, while levels come faster.

I'm not sure if CwDT-Molten Shell would still be worth it when I have Grace running, but I dunno what else to run into those sockets.

Also, I found Empower the other day. Is it worth it for Ground Slam, or just sell?
Last edited by dtlol on Mar 5, 2014, 7:03:11 PM
Sooooo. I lost nearly 700 life oO

Don't know what went wrong. But life regen was increased and damage stayed cool. Nevertheless: I am not sure if this was an upgrade ;))
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Sooooo. I lost nearly 700 life oO

Don't know what went wrong. But life regen was increased and damage stayed cool. Nevertheless: I am not sure if this was an upgrade ;))

Yep, I lost about the amount is well...wow.
I am wondering if the Unwavering Stance still exists because I was looking for it after the new tree went up and could not find it. Does Unwavering Stance still exist?

Also at this time I will try making my own build to see if I have learned enough about the game to put together a good strong build on my own.

Edit I found it, it has been moved to a spot closer to the bottom of the area it was in before.
Last edited by DoomCarpace on Mar 5, 2014, 9:19:58 PM
I lost ~15% dps in order to stay around same amount of life. Kind of sucky. Gained Aura buff, chaos res and 1% extra max res. Here's my tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMOPBRNFHEU9hmFGjgabBv6HRQkqiXfJy826DbpOlI62D38QT9CjkKjR35KfU3YTipR5lXGVvpYY1ivWfNaGluvXz9lTWaeZ6Bqk2vZbmlyqXgNfNl89YFvgziE2YY7h3aKIox2jM-PRpBVnjyfy6IApBmkrKeEqWipbqvFrKq0L7ZBvJ--ir6nwA_AGsCmwPPBBMS4xtjPZdDQ0k3V7dX43Q3eweNq45_kreoY7DjvDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3Mvjr-tL8xf_T

I want the mana regen and the frenzy charge for Arctic Armor / Blood Rage. Most people don't run them, so they can go through the top and get some HP from the Scion tree, as well as grab the nice cluster on the far right side . Something like..
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzDjwUTRRxFPYZhRo4GmwdFCSqJy826DbpOlI62D38QT9CjkKjSn1N2FHmVcZW-lhjWK9Z818_Zp5noGvZcql4DXzZfPWBb4M4hjuHdooijHaMz49GkFWePJ_LogCkrKeEqWipbqyqtC-8n8AawKbA88EExtjPZdDQ3Q3eweNq45_kreoY7DjvDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3Mvjr-tL8xf_TtfJuqkrIPycqTRUgg9v8S85xNZKI8SzpbBbuDiP27_BaSKcwFCBQRxiR
Well, the char went from great to spectacular.. gained 7k dps on frenzy and 3k dps on ground slam, 1.4k armour, and 25% fire resist.. only lost 500 hp but vs what i have gained is nothing

before i was 34k DPS on frenzy, now 41k see image
before i was 17k dps on ground slam, now 20k see image
before i was 6.1k armour, now 7.5k see image
before i was 52% fire resist or so, now 77% see image
before i was 3.7kHP, now 3.2k

heres the build I have designed thanks to all the people and feedback from this wonderful thread

Images
Spoiler

my ítems
Spoiler

have fun and good luck..

the maze was 4ex, jewelery was like 15 to 20c,mings heart droped no idea how much it is but you could use any other like my other ring it Works just as good, boots like 2ex, belt like 1ex and BoR was 6ex by the time i bought.. now it is legacy, i have no idea how much it is..

Last edited by msedek on Mar 5, 2014, 11:12:59 PM
Pre SotV:
Stats:
Armour: 4551
Reduction: 39%
Resists: 77/77/77/-37
AoE Leap Slam 3957.1
Single target HS 7812.6

NOW:
Armour: 7109
Reduction: 50%
AoE Leap Slam: 3940.1
Single Target: 7779.6

I lost a bit of damage, but I plan on making that up. Stoked that we didn't get hit that hard. :D
On my command, unleash hell.
"
Pre SotV:
Stats:
Armour: 4551
Reduction: 39%
AoE Leap Slam 3957.1
Single target HS 7812.6

NOW:
Armour: 7109
Reduction: 50%
AoE Leap Slam: 3940.1
Single Target: 7779.6

I lost a bit of damage, but I plan on making that up. Stoked that we didn't get hit that hard. :D

Would you mind posting your passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info