1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
Messire wrote:

so nice numbers, but common show us some gear that produces them! =)

Here's my gear at the moment.
Spoiler

Just found pretty nice mace

Now i just need some jews to put sockets to it. I'm all out because i'm trying to put some sockets to better chest armor >:|

Edit: well that was lucky, 1 jeweler and 10 fuses later
:)
Last edited by thaazan on Nov 12, 2013, 12:17:17 PM
"
prosi4k wrote:
I think it's time for my first post at this forum.

I got lvl 70 and I can tell you that this build is absolutely viable. I have completed all the standard contend as a solo player. I rly didn't have problem till god of exile. Right now i have unallocated 7skill points. My stats are:
3900hp
2400 armor
All ele res 77 / chaos 10
Hs dps 6k
gs dps 2800

I found it even better in a docent group. Maps with no regen are pain in the ass so I avoid them.

Sorry for my English.

looking good, looking good. and i can only agree this is a solid build and guide.

no regen maps are actually not so bad with this build. just equip the life on hit gem and pop a healing flask now and then. you will be fine. your english is good.

"
Onionbird wrote:
Someone may have already covered this, but whats the thought on getting Master of the Arena? Its 3 nodes away and seems like a easily flexed skill.

It's ok. You get a little more range on your ground slam i believe. You can also find this on a unique amulet. Not sure if the passive skill and amulet stack.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 12, 2013, 10:55:24 AM
I need one more gem to add in my Ground Slam. I have a Marohi 5L with:

1)Ground Slam
2)Melle Physical Damage
3)Added Fire Damage
4)Faster Attacks

I do not need life leech gem, because i already have life leech on my gear. Should I use Multistrike? I cant use Concentrated Effect since I dont have enough Intelligence to support the gem. Or should I get int enough to use it?
IGN: SavageMurderer
Last edited by IkkiTheFenix on Nov 12, 2013, 2:23:14 PM

I have gotten to Sceptre of God on Crueless and am getting worked. This is my first time on Crueless and not sure if I just need to be more patient but I am trying to just focus on Ground Slam, Heavy Strike for bosses/mobs I need to kill fast, and Leap Slam to get out of trouble.

I mark all of mobs soon as I go in and am not able to live long. I have 77% elemental resists, -20% chaos resist, 1609 life.

I use dispel frozen and chilled flasks so what am I doing wrong? I feel like the 1.4k Ground Slam and 2k Heavy Strike is enough but the chill and the auras/shields those mobs use are owning me.

Any help is appreciated. Lvl 55 by the way and have followed this guide for most passives. Have passed the resists be Scion since I do not need them right now...

Thanks.

Edit: Using armor flasks better but will see how it goes.
Last edited by jbcraig1883 on Nov 12, 2013, 6:17:04 PM
Is this build uptodate
Have you tried using mortal conviction right besides blood magic? My understanding is it may make one aura feasible?
perhaps for hatred?
Wow; huge nerf to Cast on Damage Taken. I guess we are supposed to level the gem now? Not sure it is worth using when leveled.
"
Sothpaw wrote:
Wow; huge nerf to Cast on Damage Taken. I guess we are supposed to level the gem now? Not sure it is worth using when leveled.

Yep.. confused about CoDT now... hope we can get some tests for this=D
Yeah, I only bought one yesterday. They will still work with immortal call well though.

I'll be testing it out leveled up tonight.
Would someone explain the change to the gem cast when damage taken. Also I want to know what is a fair price for Geofri's Baptism? I saw one in regular chat and I was busy fighting monsters so I did not get a chance to trade for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info