1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

By the way I am level 45
Thanks for all the hard work keeping this updated, it's been very helpful - really appreciate it.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Question:
Do we use critical strike at all or is it more physical damage?
Current League: Anarchy @BigGuyKahn
Sell Lists:
Anarchy: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428350
SoftCore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/391912
"
xKahnx wrote:
Question:
Do we use critical strike at all or is it more physical damage?

Resolute Technique should be picked up pretty early, and it means you will never deal any critical strikes. It also means you will never miss, which is really important since the build direction doesn't have a lot of accuracy nodes.
ok was just making sure because i was going to use geofri's baptism brass maul until i could pick up the mahori erqi

Spoiler
Current League: Anarchy @BigGuyKahn
Sell Lists:
Anarchy: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428350
SoftCore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/391912
yup it's a good weapon for mid game, i'm using it now.
Hey guys i have a few questions...

-Grace-

This skill becomes more powerful with every point Dexterity. (cause you need more Dex to level it up) But when we have reached the 74 points of Dexterity we don't invest any point in Dexterity anymore.

1. So, where is the sense of Grace? Or do we have to look for Gear with "+ Dexterity" to really enjoy the power of Grace?

For me - Lvl 48 this skill is still at "lvl 1" cause i simply have no Gear with "+ Dex". -> and i can't level it up.

2. Where can i get the "Decoy Totem"? Does the gem only drop from enemies or is it a quest reward?

3. How can i link/show my Gear in the board here?
Last edited by henniheine on May 27, 2013, 10:14:06 AM
"
henniheine wrote:

-Grace-

This skill becomes more powerful with every point Dexterity. (cause you need more Dex to level it up) But when we have reached the 74 points of Dexterity we don't invest any point in Dexterity anymore.

1. So, where is the sense of Grace? Or do we have to look for Gear with "+ Dexterity" to really enjoy the power of Grace?

For me - Lvl 48 this skill is still at "lvl 1" cause i simply have no Gear with "+ Dex". -> and i can't level it up.

2. Where can i get the "Decoy Totem"? Does the gem only drop from enemies or is it a quest reward?

1. Id recommend purchasing a carnage heart. I personally beleive that this is the best item you can obtain in this build, as it gives you a large % of life leech to make it so that you dont need to waste a gem spot in your ground slam or leap slam sockets, and put something in that will give you more damage output. It gives you allot of stats (30-60 to all atributes), making it so you can use dex/int/str gear and gems without a problem. Ive been able to level all of my blue and green gems to 17 without a problem due to this ammy. It also gives you + to all resist which is a bonus you want from any jewelry. You can also pick one of these up for dirt cheap anywhere from 1 GCP - 1 Exalt depending on the life leech roll.

2. I beleive this is a drop only but not positive.

3. Reply to this thread, click your cursor into the text field, then click on your portrait to access your stash. Once you have it open anytime you click on one of your items in your stash or inventory it will link to the post.
Just wanted to say very nice job on the guide. Arguably one of the best formatted/organized guide on this site.
"
NoMoneyz wrote:
"
henniheine wrote:

-Grace-

1. Id recommend purchasing a carnage heart. I personally beleive that this is the best item you can obtain in this build, as it gives you a large % of life leech to make it so that you dont need to waste a gem spot in your ground slam or leap slam sockets, and put something in that will give you more damage output. It gives you allot of stats (30-60 to all atributes), making it so you can use dex/int/str gear and gems without a problem. Ive been able to level all of my blue and green gems to 17 without a problem due to this ammy. It also gives you + to all resist which is a bonus you want from any jewelry. You can also pick one of these up for dirt cheap anywhere from 1 GCP - 1 Exalt depending on the life leech roll.

2. I beleive this is a drop only but not positive.

3. Reply to this thread, click your cursor into the text field, then click on your portrait to access your stash. Once you have it open anytime you click on one of your items in your stash or inventory it will link to the post.

Thx!

What do you mean by that: "You can also pick one of these up for dirt cheap anywhere from 1 GCP - 1 Exalt depending on the life leech roll."

Is this the price for a carnage heart? Sry, english isn't my native language. But i actually don't want to buy an item outside the game. Want to play it selffound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info