0.9.2 Patch Notes

The outlines around friendly entities are now green rather than red.

The outlines are good but could it be possible to make the health bar of raised spectres and zombies green too instead of red?

"
Chris wrote:
Added a five level grace period above the player where monsters still give full experience.

Here's how much experience you currently gain at level 33-36 from killing a level 36 Rattling Archer (with 0.9.0 numbers in parenthesis, cf. old thread):

33:
1540 (1527)

34:
1632 (1626)

35:
1731 (1729)

36:
1836 (1836)

37:
1587 (1587)

So experience gain appears to be scaling in exactly the same way as it did before.
Last edited by gilligan on Sep 13, 2011, 12:21:44 PM
"
gilligan wrote:
So experience gain appears to be scaling in exactly the same way as it did before.

Uh oh. Can anyone else confirm this?
Joined Closed Beta 20th August 2011
Has the Kraityn quest reward on cruel changed? I could have sworn it was a Gem Quality or Flask Quality Upgrade, now it is Orbs.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
are 1 handed str/int weapons planed? maces would be greate!, for 1H Shield Templar.....
"
gilligan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Added a five level grace period above the player where monsters still give full experience.

Here's how much experience you currently gain at level 33-36 from killing a level 36 Rattling Archer (with 0.9.0 numbers in parenthesis, cf. old thread):

33:
1540 (1527)

34:
1632 (1626)

35:
1731 (1729)

36:
1836 (1836)

37:
1587 (1587)

Thanks for the detailed testing! Turns out there were two bugs with that, and we'd only fixed one. It'll be in the next mini-patch tomorrow, if all goes well.
And I just tested it with those same monsters, and it gave me the same exp regardless of level, so it's definitely working this time.
"
NoXterium wrote:
are 1 handed str/int weapons planed? maces would be greate!, for 1H Shield Templar.....

Yeah, I saw some today in our internal copy. Likely to be in 0.9.3!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
My god, wonderful news, specially balance notes. I'm really looking forward to them!
Hope you'll eventually increase Phase Run duration or make it possible to increase, 6 sec is enough but it gets annoying having to cast it every 6 seconds when traveling through maps quickly, not a big issue tho. Also i really hope melee vs mobs (on higher difficulty) will be more balanced with upcoming patches! Hoping for more aoe melee skills with possibly more range, more hits (whirlwind anyone?) and would be great to have aoe(360) specifically for dual wield or 1h+shield builds.
"Cleave now has less of a penalty when dual wielding."

whats the penalty now ? (i assume earlier it was 50%)
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Sep 16, 2011, 5:19:47 PM
seems like a awsome game ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info