0.9.2 Patch Notes

This looks outstanding! Nice job GGG!
Random is random.
Well done GGG! Love some of the new skills, can't wait to go play after work.

Although, I'm really looking forward to making a dagger/claws character, and it's widely believed that last character class will use them...so any idea when he/she will be released? 9.3 possibly?

EDIT: spelling
"The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav’n of hell, a hell of heav’n."
~Satan, Paradise Lost 1:254-255
Last edited by Phillter on Sep 12, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
He (or rather she) needs new look evasion badly so I guess we gotta wait a bit, first redone evasion and testing how it will work then adding dex/int into the beta.

I guess, I'm not GGG PR Officer after all :P
"Removed "Spell damage %" from spawning on some types of items."

which items? dont tell me i wasted 40 orbs of chance today trying to get %spell dmg on circlets which is impossible now ...

also which support gems work with curses, does increase AoE work?
IGN Crakk
Zombies bug still haven't been fixed.Level one Raise Zombie and two zombies can be raised in some moments.
I'm in so F! you timer!
Just wanted to say great work guys! I love, LOVE the new artwork when zoning into/out of each instance as well as the new portal graphics which are simply beautiful .

Can't wait to roll a new toon to try out some of the new curse/debuff skills.

Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar
Have they changed the animations for the Marauder or something, when he swings a 2handed mace now it seems very truncated and not as smooth as before other than that a great new patch.
"
paulofdias wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

"
Sparhawk wrote:
Warlord's Mark doesn't indicate physical or magical damage for the leech. So that means spell damage will also qualify for the leech right? Just want to confirm.

Pretty sure it's just physical.

Just for future understanding, skills that give life leech or mana leech only work with physical damage ?
Because some tooltips say damage and don't specify the type of damage:

Potions:
- 3% added life leech during recovery.

Gems:
- 2% of damage leeched back as mana/life
- Cursed enemies grant 2% mana leech to attackers

There are stats for leech from physical damage, and leech from any damage. I think in most cases the physical only ones specify that, and if it just says 'life leech' without specifying anything about damage types it will work for all. I will not to check this when redoing the stat descriptions.
The curse, as I posted on one of the previous pages, currently works with all damage.
Ahh, just in time for my weekend. Can't wait to try it all out! :D Keep up the great work, GGG!
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
paulofdias wrote:

"
Sparhawk wrote:
Warlord's Mark doesn't indicate physical or magical damage for the leech. So that means spell damage will also qualify for the leech right? Just want to confirm.

Just for future understanding, skills that give life leech or mana leech only work with physical damage ?
Because some tooltips say damage and don't specify the type of damage:

Potions:
- 3% added life leech during recovery.

Gems:
- 2% of damage leeched back as mana/life
- Cursed enemies grant 2% mana leech to attackers

There are stats for leech from physical damage, and leech from any damage. I think in most cases the physical only ones specify that, and if it just says 'life leech' without specifying anything about damage types it will work for all. I will not to check this when redoing the stat descriptions.
The curse, as I posted on one of the previous pages, currently works with all damage.

I encountered a situation related to this. I have on my Marauder's weapon, a 1% damage life leech mod, and 1% damage mana leech. I'm not noticing the life returning on strike, nor applied to total damage.

To investigate, I removed all xx restore life per minute items and got myself beaten up to the point I could see the replenish distinctly from the attacks. vs 1 mob (so there was no confusing where dmg was being applied and restored)...no replenish. I even added a life leech support gem at 1% to my skill Infernal Blow (which the character screen shows as a 1% total! ) and I didn't notice a difference.
I don't know whether it's bugged, not implemented yet, or I've misunderstood something, but I'm left scratching my head, on this one.
Last edited by Mathea on Sep 13, 2011, 7:27:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info