Dungeons and world

How is that not a great dungeon?!?!

Last edited by BlackAdderBG on Jan 25, 2013, 2:49:47 AM
well, those d3 destructible object features are quite neat and if I recall correctly that will be added to poe in the future :) It's still beta after all. All of these complaints, comparisons, opinions might help to generate ideas how to enhance the gameplay of poe.
I just dont know how to put this. I can still open D2 and enjoy it, because this game have its unique feeling. What makes it? Probably everything- soundtrack, voices, combat, design. D3 is totally different game made for faster and more aggressive action and its still fine while you play with other people. But when i enter Path of Exile i feel at start very good when i see all this adnotations to D2, but when i play longer i feel like i play some low budget copy of D2, with no "soul", poor level design(yeah, lvl are "climatic", but look at their design, act 1 dungeons are horrible, srsly even D2 had more art design put into it, at PoE are all the same objects, same textures, same colors through whole DG).

Also there is no any storyline. I still remember great bosses from D2 like Andariel, Blood Raven(and this cementary)Butcher or whatsoever. At PoE? You just have to kill some mob. DK why and what for. Story telling is just horrible, there is no any cinematics betwean acts, its just one huge gear grind. Story and "world feeling" doesnt matter at all at this game. Killing mobs isnt also so enjoyable after you played D3 for examle. There isnt even any physix system. I just get disgusted when i see falling bodies on the air at those poor dungeons which i described before. I dont know.

This is how I feel about some apects of this game at the moment.
Last edited by Tomeusz on Jan 25, 2013, 6:28:37 AM
I completely disagree with you OP. Sorry i will be harsh but please go back to D3 if you are 'disgusted'. Thx.

Geraphics are fine.
Atmosphere is great.
Dungeons are very, VERY good - just like in D2.
Story is OK (yes there is a story).

Cinematics, FMV, PhysX are not needed. Also remember that this is indie game.

Thank you and goodbye (i think).
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 25, 2013, 6:35:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info