Just wanted to say..

Great game!
"
Moist wrote:
I just wanted to say. Im happy that people are using the party groups properly. IT works out pretty nicely. In CB i would visit the board n there was hardly ever any partys.

PEople are joining left right n center. N they, for the most part are enjoyable to play with. Ran into a couple elitist CB players, Who would randomly shout out information like they were better than us and stuff like yous are so slow. MEh i was having fun being a noob with all the new players. Helpin them out n stuff.

N i only just found out you could rename your party objective in the social menu. Still learning.

6 man marauder party is hilarious. 6 people leap slammin around.

6 man "NAKED" marauder party leap slammin around = Even Better :D

I'll have an invite coming your way for our next Clan "Naked HC Run" Event!

www.exiledclan.org
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Danirus wrote:
BTW are there any livestreams currently running?

Main page shows the current top streams.

Awsome, thx alot :)
Just wanted to add my fav part so far has been the church lvls in act2 "at least i think is was act2"!
Thank you for the positive comments, really glad you guys are enjoying the game!
More threads like this please. We mods eat this stuff up like candy. Enthusiasm-and-passion-flavoured candy. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I tried a new build in OB, it failed horribly.

back to the build I had most sucess with in CB.

GG GGG

Best game to come out since chess!
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
really enjoying this game ,would like to get involved with a guild that is on the Europe server.. msg me in game ReaCast

but for now my eyes are having hard time to stay open..

see u bright and early in a couple of hours nn
I had no idea I would love this game like I do. It's about time something comes along that isn't P2W, is dark and gritty, and has so much depth to character builds.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Yep game hits the braincells way to often :-)

GJ on the great game keep up the good work and the super support :-)

You guys my 99%support the 1% is inspiration :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info