Just wanted to say..

Having a blast! Great game GGG and keep up the good work!
agree, agree, so very much agree.

isn't this great?

<3 GGG.

im really glad you guys enjoy the game! It gets even better more you play it ;) Enjoy!
Some positive feedback! Yay!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Enjoying PoE a bit more than I thought I would. Some really interesting aspects of this game, seems to have a lot of the good points from D2 and Final Fantasy series. Good job.
Great to hear you are enjoying this awesome game!

The Exile Clan is looking to recruit new members who also think this game is awesome!
Our membership has been around since Alpha with The Exiled Clan being the first Clan/Guild in the game.
We are now looking to grow / support new players and offer PVe/PVP, structured groups, and fun clan events!

Check us out @ www.exiledclan.org
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
Can't wait to actually get in the game and try it for myself :P

Been watching lots of videos and messing with the passive skill calculator to pass the time but still at only 22% after 5 hours :(

Pulling my hair out with anticipation lol

BTW are there any livestreams currently running?
"
Danirus wrote:
Can't wait to actually get in the game and try it for myself :P

Been watching lots of videos and messing with the passive skill calculator to pass the time but still at only 22% after 5 hours :(

Pulling my hair out with anticipation lol

Hi Danirus,

Don't freet mate, the servers are taking a killing at the moment but it is absolutely worth the wait.
Once your ingame if you ever need help, support or guidance or just looking for some like-minded people to play with why not check us .

The Exiled Clan www.exiledclan.org
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
"
Danirus wrote:

Main page shows the current top streams.
Forum Sheriff
I just wanted to say. Im happy that people are using the party groups properly. IT works out pretty nicely. In CB i would visit the board n there was hardly ever any partys.

PEople are joining left right n center. N they, for the most part are enjoyable to play with. Ran into a couple elitist CB players, Who would randomly shout out information like they were better than us and stuff like yous are so slow. MEh i was having fun being a noob with all the new players. Helpin them out n stuff.

N i only just found out you could rename your party objective in the social menu. Still learning.

6 man marauder party is hilarious. 6 people leap slammin around.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Jan 24, 2013, 7:04:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info