Download Speed Problems

Okay, I've been downloading PoE for the past hour and a half. Do you want to know how far it's gotten?

0.80%

In an hour and a half. The average download speed is...wait for it.

10-16 kb/s

I am in Eastern Europe, granted. I also have a 1000kb/s internet connection. I'll give you that too. But still, C'mon! Normal clients download at 500 and something kb/s.

I don't know if it's the servers, or the sheer load, just please, fix it.

Thank you in advance
Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills,
One man gathers what another man spills.
-The Grateful Dead, St. Stephen, 1969

Having Similar problems, and use to downloading 2.5gb/s but am downloading this at around 20kb/s is not nice at all :p
i have same problem 2.sometimes from 10kb/s jumps instantly to 500kb/s but then returns to low speed
I'm having the same problem, I guess the servers are getting more traffic than they can deal with.
i to have the same problem please fix asap dieing to try this game out
I've been downloading 2.5GB for last 14 hours. Need another 191.81MB which, I was downloading 700mb for last 7 hours.

I've tried router restarts, multiple CCleaner runs, PC restarts, Client restarts, Other people's Client.exe but the speed is still going from 0 b/sec to 20kb/s. And I noticed the announcement about new servers is gone so it should run better and not worse?

Really wish there was a 10b torrent, would've been so much easier. I'm sure the community would seed for others who are struggling while they play... all... day... long. QQ
Well, my download started 9 hours ago. Now i have around 10% which means yipiee only 81 hours to go ^^, without patch, which means 18 more hours at min. which means ill see you guys for sure at tuesday :-)

Cheers
Just to rub some salt in the wounds, I've been downloading between 900kb-1.5mb/s <3

EDIT:

Karma just hit me and now I'm downloading at 0-350kb/s every other second xD
Last edited by EvilDoc on Jan 24, 2013, 2:06:41 PM
Same issue here, downloading from Europe, Croatia, speed is 0-20kb/s.

I don't ask for much, other games went at 250 kb/s and I was happy, but this is going way too slow.
same here :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info