Download Speed Problems

Same issue, this is hell slow, like 1% per hour...
Problems here aswell. I have a 80mb download which goes from between 65-75mb during peak hours yet am only downloading this game at between 1kb/s and 75kb/s.

Took me five hours to download to 98% before my PC locked up on me and I had to start all over again.

EDIT: I'm just chalking it down to the download servers being hammered by hundreds of thousands if not millions of people across the world.
Last edited by UnholyKyono on Jan 24, 2013, 2:24:22 PM
Can some sort of staff please confirm that this is getting worked on? Or at least has been seen to...

Thanks, Danny.
#1 Map Avoider EU. Played since Closed Beta.

"
EvilDoc wrote:
Just to rub some salt in the wounds, I've been downloading between 900kb-1.5mb/s <3

EDIT:

Karma just hit me and now I'm downloading at 0-350kb/s every other second xD

Justice.

Yeah, I'd love just to hear they ain't laughing at us but hope their servers relax soon for us to join in the fun :P
Same here. And it's same with my 2 friends that are downloading game right now. We can't get past 25 kb/s and it's constantly dropping below 1 kb/s. Can someone confirm that it's worked on? Or maybe suggest some fixes, workarounds or something.
I blinked. And suddenly the game finished downloading.

Praise GGG! And the Emperor! If I got that right.
I'm having the same issue, I'm on 80mb BB myself and i'm only downloading at 2-20kb/s surely somethings up here?
same here

weird thing is that my firewall shows that it has 65 connections open, they must be using a torrent-like protocol, so users are swapping pieces..

i don't get how transferspeeds between clients can be 100 bytes/sec
ING @MakeWayNoobs
Yep same here.

Looks like I wont be playing this tonight. Or this weekend.

Back to football manager :-)
Link for torrent NEW!! (open beta client)...

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8056636/Path_of_Exile_0.10.0_Open_Beta_client

PLEASE SEEEEEEDDDD!!!

Seeders:69
Leechers:960

DUN BE A LEECHER :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info