Giving keys to those who would give feedback.

Posting opinions and thoughts is why this forum is here. While it would nice to say GTFO to those who whine and beg for keys those are the people I hope that DON'T get in because they have nothing constructive to say on here why would they after they get in?

All along I have said in several of my posts if you get in do what you are supposed to do and give feedback, even if something is good the Devs want to know. Don't whine because someone else is OP, most likely it's only because they are doing better than you are, l2p.

In all likelyhood I will not get a beta invite and thats fine, I'll play the game when it gets released or maybe in open beta, I'm just hoping that I can encourage a few people, lurkers included, to help GGG make the game better for people who will play it later on.
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.
I want into the beta, tell them my feedbacks its a GREAT opotunity for me as a gamer to change a gamer to the better it has been a month of waiting for me and i feel the time runs away for me. i see myself as a extreamly good beta tester.

ofcurse people is annoyed, angry, despret, to get into the beta becurse thats the BEST place to be right now it is there u can do the changes. and when we see som random that probaly won't even bother about the key it really sucks.
Last edited by kainbr on Sep 11, 2011, 11:20:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info