Giving keys to those who would give feedback.

See someone with the name of trollologist who made their account yesterday with no posts is about to get a key. By his name you can tell that this guy made multiple accounts and will not give any feedback to ggg.
not completely true, granted the name is fishy. no numbers were used so can't say it's a multiple. and i only just registered yesterday aswell, only thing is i'm active on the forums.

and i'm not saying people with numbers in there acc names are using multiple accounts. just want to clarify that.
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
Last edited by FaLLenprophet on Sep 11, 2011, 9:21:48 PM
"
Alexyoster27 wrote:
See someone with the name of trollologist who made their account yesterday with no posts is about to get a key. By his name you can tell that this guy made multiple accounts and will not give any feedback to ggg.

sad, just sad....
"
Alexyoster27 wrote:

actually I bet you he made the name after seeing the game on TotalBiscuit's youtube site, as he plays a troll in Wow, hince Trollologist, kinda an homage to TB, at least that's what I'm thinking
Last edited by Ilcyraella on Sep 11, 2011, 9:23:05 PM
"
FaLLenprophet wrote:
not completely true, granted the name is fishy. no numbers were used so can't say it's a multiple. and i only just registered yesterday aswell, only thing is i'm active on the forums.

and i'm not saying people with numbers in there acc names are using multiple accounts. just want to clarify that.

agree, not everyone with numbers in their names are multiple accounts. Maybe that's the year they were born or their fave number, who knows. I use 21 sometimes in a lot of my s/n names, but in the last year or so, I've been using names of some toons I have in another game
In all honesty hardly any of the people invited to betas contribute. The guy who joined yesterday and got an invite is slightly insulting to those of you who have been active and waiting for awhile. I'm fairly new and all but Im active, and I want this game to be as good as it can be.

Last night someone responded to a post I made about the server load saying they have never seen more that 160 people on. So how many of these keys are getting activated while others wait, post and have helpful ideas.

Don't whine, don't beg, don't be a nub.Help GGG make the game better so in turn it makes it better for those of us who play it.
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.
"
Ryzeal wrote:
In all honesty hardly any of the people invited to betas contribute. The guy who joined yesterday and got an invite is slightly insulting to those of you who have been active and waiting for awhile. I'm fairly new and all but Im active, and I want this game to be as good as it can be.

Last night someone responded to a post I made about the server load saying they have never seen more that 160 people on. So how many of these keys are getting activated while others wait, post and have helpful ideas.

Don't whine, don't beg, don't be a nub.Help GGG make the game better so in turn it makes it better for those of us who play it.

^ Def thats all im saying. So many people who get keys porb dont help ggg at all
"
Alexyoster27 wrote:
"
Ryzeal wrote:

^ Def thats all im saying. So many people who get keys porb dont help ggg at all

agree. More keys to the forum plz!
If GGG needs more testers, they'll get more testers. There is no wasted keys, there is no bad beta testers. Obviously they are getting the amount of feedback they want. Just wait patiently and perhaps make friends that have beta status (don't hound them but contribute to things).

Randomly posting garbage in order to get that "10x chance" or begging for keys won't help matters. Is it frustrating people with 0 posts are getting keys? Yes it is, does constantly whining about it make it better? No.

Complaining about anything never fixes it. Giving good feedback about it is what makes changes, going "OMG QQ THIS IS SO OP" will most likely get ignored, much like going "OMG THIS IS SO UNFAIR /RAGE" will get ignored.

This is the nature of a beta test, you sign up and hope you get in. There is no promise you'll make it and there's never any promise everyone that does will be helpful. All you can do is wait and hope.
Agreed.
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info