Giving keys to those who would give feedback.

Is there not a way to give keys to people who actually are waiting for one. I have been going to the sight every day since Aug 20 waiting for a key. All I see are people on the timer with 0,0 and no forum posts. They are probably bots and if they are real people they probably wont give any feed back. I have already given feedback while I don't even have the beta. If i had a key i would post as much feedback as possible and i would play every day. Also you should create a forum page just for people with the beta that so that they can post about any bugs/problems or anything they think should change.
agree with this , i really bored about this system
Last edited by Slackmash on Sep 11, 2011, 8:06:16 PM
hehe, these threads really is blooming now.

many people agrees that random aint working
"
Snitzig wrote:
hehe, these threads really is blooming now.

many people agrees that random aint working

haha :)
°!°
i'm rather new but have been watching the (lottery)? and checking members getting the key and i tend to agree. alot of 0/0 have been getting and it would be easy enough to make multiple accounts and just check e-mails. granted i would never go to that trouble but i do believe the screening process should involve a bit more then just "hey you get to play!" for people who probably do not have the intrest in it as some of us would.

as far as the beta and being able to offer feedback it would be nice. but at the same time alot of problems can come from this and i have seen in manyy games it happens where a few people bitch and moan about somthing being "op" and then the develpors feel obligated to change it. leave the whiners out and let GGG do there stuff, changes can always be made after.
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
"
FaLLenprophet wrote:
i'm rather new but have been watching the (lottery)? and checking members getting the key and i tend to agree. alot of 0/0 have been getting and it would be easy enough to make multiple accounts and just check e-mails. granted i would never go to that trouble but i do believe the screening process should involve a bit more then just "hey you get to play!" for people who probably do not have the intrest in it as some of us would.

as far as the beta and being able to offer feedback it would be nice. but at the same time alot of problems can come from this and i have seen in manyy games it happens where a few people bitch and moan about somthing being "op" and then the develpors feel obligated to change it. leave the whiners out and let GGG do there stuff, changes can always be made after.

+1. Well on all but the whiners. Some of the whining is needed about the op stuff. How are they going to know which classes are imbalanced if kids aren't there to whine about them?
"
How are they going to know which classes are imbalanced if kids aren't there to whine about them?

Lol ok Touche, thats a great point. just gets a little sickening and is a reason i have lost intrest in a few games. I guess in the end there really is no way to have one w/o the other and have to have faith the developers will do what they see to be right for THERE game lol.
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
well balancing a game takes alot of time, and its hard to balance just based on feedback because it can be right or wrong. Its gonna be a while before they really are able to sit down and balance the game.
Can't really think of this like a lottery just cause in the long run everyone is gonna get a chance to play.
Mmmmm....bacon and eggs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info