1.2 update dual strike build 84k(160k whit new dagger) dps AOE whit guide and video

Each way its an amazing build anyway ;)
"Water dansing" - it increases one handed damage. Is it works with dual wielding?
The main thing I noticed from the videos is that you arent really clearing the map any quicker than I do with my double strike marauder, mainly because of multistrike. You often kill things with the first hit and still end up waiting around for multistrike to finish. So although you have double my dps clear speed doesnt look any different, apart from the boss. Possibly better off dropping about 50k dps and improving on your defences, perhaps running grace instead of hatred would be a good start and changing the build to something like

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAAYAXgOHBLEFLQW1Bx4Kmw5IEZYUUhX2Fr8ZjhutI_Yk_SaVKaUqCzB8MgE0kzY9OJZHfklRSn1MYE2STipRR1PfVUtY21uvXfJgS2HiYetieWKsY3BlTWegaoxsjG5pcFJwVnBycNV07XjrelN67311gOGDvYTZhO-HdonTjAuNfY2_kBuVLpVmmhObJpuDnaqi2aOKpn-nNLDYsbOyGbTFtUi2QbcXuXy-p8CcwuzIFM96037b1N0N3efiXuOE5ojnCudU6NbssO1B7YPveu_j8NXz6vVv_MX-uv_e

40% more life, and 80% increased evasion over your current tree. Probably giving you around 4k armour from grace possibly allowing you to deal with reflect if you notice soon enough.

I think these few changes could lead to a pretty solid build.
IGN Golioth
I'm leveling this build right now and honestly its hard up until you can get melee splash just b/c I ended up having to rely on fire trap and whirling blades for aoe. But now its just insane I can 1 shot just about everything except bosses and they take >3 seconds to kill. Dont know if its just me but all the links in the "Leveling" section link to blank builds. Either way its a great build. Cheers man thanks for sharing.
"
NachoWeasel wrote:
I'm leveling this build right now and honestly its hard up until you can get melee splash just b/c I ended up having to rely on fire trap and whirling blades for aoe. But now its just insane I can 1 shot just about everything except bosses and they take >3 seconds to kill. Dont know if its just me but all the links in the "Leveling" section link to blank builds. Either way its a great build. Cheers man thanks for sharing.

if you have problems until you get splash, than use molten strike,... it's OP until then.
"
Quazplum wrote:
Just some advice:

I would not follow this guide if it's your first character.

Reasons:

It takes a lot of currency to get a Bringer of Rain (like 6-8 exalts?)
It takes a lot of currency to get TWO good HIGH DMG Daggers.
It takes a lot of currency to get the rest of that shit he's wearing.

Basically if you just started out follow an easier/cheaper build that you can use to farm uniques or currency with THEN make new character and follow this build, as this build is::: OP AS FUCK CITY.

<3 Quaz.

tl;dr - OP AS FUCK, VERY EXPENSIVE TO GET WORKING, THO.

Ungil's Gauche can be bought for 1c each, so you have at least with level 20 nearly 60% block chance, than go for res and life. So where is the Problem? Don't get it,... for ranged units/mages i often use flicker strike... there is no better way to get fast to them.
With res and life on each armour (what be able to craft now) it's a really cheap built and have even a good survivability in beyond leagues or hardcore. You have to avoid creeps, who are able to stun, it is the only problem i can see in this built or if the life isn't high enough that you can be one shotted by killing an enemy with "explode on death". The only expensive item is the "Bringer of rain" helmet i think.
with the new gems "herald of Ice/ash" it can be much more fun and there is no problem for the high mana reserved of the hatred aura. Sometimes if I crit it looks like all opponents get crushed and they give it further like elemtal proliferation,....

This isn't only an answer of your commend, but i wanted to reply to you because of the "expensive"-built you say...

Ondrugs ;)
why u post a build dat one shots itself on reflect? pretty useless imo
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
why u post a build dat one shots itself on reflect? pretty useless imo

real men die to reflet if ur build can do reflet ur weak
sounds pretty retarded
The level up guide: Skill tree passive 20, 40, 60, 80 points links are not working

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info