1.2 update dual strike build 84k(160k whit new dagger) dps AOE whit guide and video

I absolutely love your style, good sir. If you could update the passive trees, that would be incredible.
Not sure if I ma reading this right, but EVERY piece of gear HAS to have +life right except the BoR, which I already have legacy??
I mean it seems to be near impossible to get crit chance on a ring, or amulets while still getting resists, and added life, but I will keep rolling them.
Also, I was thinking of re-rolling my Shadow to this, but I am level 82, and have already taken the +1point bandit rewards....
I do not believe there is any way to go back and change my choices now. :(
Also, it is true that the leveling builds is outdated, and does not display your tree at all since the latest updates to the game!!
Last edited by cortni on Oct 23, 2014, 12:44:12 AM
Hello, I am following your build and reached level 71 yesterday. Because I am very poor its hard to get good gear but I dont have any big problems on doing the level 66 maps right now although i only have 2 mightflay and low stuff... if I would buy better gear would you recommend me to get better weapons or other stuff like bor first?
"
cortni wrote:

Also, I was thinking of re-rolling my Shadow to this, but I am level 82, and have already taken the +1point bandit rewards....
I do not believe there is any way to go back and change my choices now. :(

You can change your bandit rewards, but it's costly. It takes 20 Orbs of Regret and an amulet. The amulet determines which reward you get. Strength amulet for Oak's reward, Dexterity amulet for Kraityn's, Intelligence amulet for Alira's, or an Onyx amulet to get the skill point. To do this in each difficulty would be 60 regrets plus the 3 amulets.
Just bought Bringer of Rain...if I do any map its a pure massacre, now the farming can begin :D
Hey, got new daggers which work pretty well until you can afford to get the expensive gear:

Which masters do you use?
Hello sir. First of all, I really like your build.
I doing exactly copy of your build (now level 79) and I have few questions about your build:

1) Is hard or easy is kill with this build Atziri and Uber Atziri? (I didnt try, cuz my gear quite suck, needs some grinding- but BoR with dual strike is awesome)

2) After update skill tree, it seems you have make some important changes. In theory of build you write fuck armor, but in skill tree you take Iron reflexes. Stats, what you posted had evasion. So it seems you decide stop ignore armor and start ignore evasion. So how is it and some good sugestions?

3) After upcoming patch will you please update skill tree?
Last edited by JohnnyBFG on Nov 21, 2014, 2:57:56 PM
With the new skill tree this build or at least the tree might be a good option to get it even more op http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1098929
I wonder why I am almost the only person interested in this build and posting stuff... well I have thought a lot about those 2 builds and I had to wonder that if you want to 'kill stuff before it kill u' concentrate that much on defences, especially block. If I am wrong correct me but block does only work for attacks and not for spells, doesnt it? So why do you want to block attacks? - melees die really everytime before they are able to hit me and ranged attacks are easy to dodge.

I hope someone will answer, right now I feel kinda lost and it seems that the other build guide is a better way to reach what we want with dualcrit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info