1.2 update dual strike build 84k(160k whit new dagger) dps AOE whit guide and video

Shit?! forum post with no dicks Ivan? impressive
bandit rewards? Im assuming 40hp then phis damage then skill point, but im not sure
Still looking for a shadow dual strike build and I see this.. I'm just going to yolo it and use this build. So, some questions I have is: what are the bandit rewards, and how to deal with mana problem?
"
Akuq wrote:
Still looking for a shadow dual strike build and I see this.. I'm just going to yolo it and use this build. So, some questions I have is: what are the bandit rewards, and how to deal with mana problem?

u dont really have mana problem only if map is 50% less regen even then most stuff die if u crit
"
Juggla1570 wrote:
Not sure if this is is supposed to be a troll? Anyone can make a build that says "Hey lets grab all of the dagger nodes and pick up any life that happens to be along the way." You thread is neither informative or constructive and certainly isn't conducive for a discussion. There's no reasoning behind your skill/gem choices. And 1/2 of the thread says "Use w/e you want".

1/10

And you only get 1 b/c the main post is at least tidy.

this is no Higelac it efficiant easy to lv up sick dps and fun to play and can do almost all map except reflect
Last edited by navinavi7892 on Dec 29, 2013, 5:33:51 PM
"
Akuq wrote:

i took all point but 40hp is better
Only problem now is the fact that you are so squishy.

What exactly is the point to CWDT immortal call? That skill only last 1-2 second and doesn't really help.
Last edited by Akuq on Dec 30, 2013, 2:22:09 PM
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Dec 30, 2013, 2:11:08 AM
"
Akuq wrote:
Only problem now is the fact that you are so squishy.

What exactly is the point to CWDT immortal call? That skill only last 1-2 second and doesn't really help.

1-2 sec is enough to rape shit
This build is op shit! CRIT CRIT CRIT ALL DAY LONG. Who needs tankiness when you can one shot?

My current crap gears lvl 63:
Spoiler

Current stats:
Spoiler
DefenseOffense

I'm not really sure what to do now, still feel pretty squishy and if I want more damage, getting a 6 link would cost way too much. :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info