1.2 update dual strike build 84k(160k whit new dagger) dps AOE whit guide and video

anyone still using this build , im leveling my first toon as it , kinda enjoying it but its not very end game viable ?

this true ?
Hey, im testing this build right now. Actually i reached level 62 and i survive nearly everything without a lot of trouble. The problem i see in end game is that you need a good gear, mine is actually just scrap... also you need to be very careful against tons of rangeds / mages or they will kill you very fast. But if you like to play a very funny melee assassin who 1shots nearly everything i can recommend it!

PS: i skilled nearly every crit chance increase that was viable in tree and still dont crit that often i want to do it. should i put even more in increased crit chance or does it depend mainly on the gear?
Just some advice:

I would not follow this guide if it's your first character.

Reasons:

It takes a lot of currency to get a Bringer of Rain (like 6-8 exalts?)
It takes a lot of currency to get TWO good HIGH DMG Daggers.
It takes a lot of currency to get the rest of that shit he's wearing.

Basically if you just started out follow an easier/cheaper build that you can use to farm uniques or currency with THEN make new character and follow this build, as this build is::: OP AS FUCK CITY.

<3 Quaz.

tl;dr - OP AS FUCK, VERY EXPENSIVE TO GET WORKING, THO.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Jan 23, 2014, 3:00:07 AM
new dagger i rape everythink now
As essential items go... bringer of rain is not that bad. It does not cost that much more than a 5L does
How u deal with reflect mobs?
can you update your stat??
"
ashamanbg wrote:
How u deal with reflect mobs?

I die to phy reflect that why I level up slow
"
guson1230 wrote:
can you update your stat??

I stat almost same it just dagger 160k on dual strike whit same gem setup
How many Ex you give for mirror dagger ?
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info