FAQ for the shop and effect items.

Thanks guys this post, help alot.

:)
Thanks for this
Just some additional info that Misguidance might want to add to the original post(s):

- Portal Effects are not able to be used with maps. The map system is separate from the player. Basically the Map Device creates the portal and it does not have the MTX applied. I have seen posts from players that were quite confused about this; especially since there is not a note about this in the shop.

- Weapon effects from Supporter packs CAN be used on both weapons at once. For example, if you have the Exalted Weapon Effect from the Open Beta Exalted Supporter Pack, then when you dual wield both weapons will have the effect.

- Some MTXs can be used by multiple characters at the same time: Portal Effects and Portrait Frames are able to be used by all characters on a single account without needing to re-apply them each time you log in. Pets sort of fall into this category; the difference is that you must re-activate them each time you change characters.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Hi, i got some cosmetics and i wanted to ask if there is a way to move them in the tab? because they just lay around like crazy.. i managed to put them in some kind of order but stuff like portal or society icon (?profile picture) dont get removed from the tab if i use them so they just stay in their uncomfortable place... any ideas? :>

in general, maybe im just complaining that we cant move the cosmetics in the tabs around..? sry if so^^ but is there any way to move them, sort them or something?
now i have different armor sets and they are split up over 2 tabs.. :,(

any solutions? :D
Last edited by zat0m on Jul 25, 2015, 6:39:36 PM
is a armour set only available for specifik classes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info