[1.0.6] level 96 Arly's Lightning Arrow/Frenzy Aura Scion - 6 gameplay videos

"
xj1337 wrote:
Definitely sure it would be Hatred; but on the topic of auras; Since you didnt take IR, did you ever find yourself having to run grace at lower levels?

never. the combination of ondars, heart of the oak and acrobatics was enough to make me almost ghost like. However, its certainly an option and will make you reasonable more tanky vs 'attacks' and reflect.

If you get rammed by 6 rhoas in a vulnerability map you will likely die but the likely still so even if you had IR+US.

Whats really amazing about ondars and acrobatics is that it also helps you avoid reflected damage. I have a 51% chance to avoid all reflected damage where as someone using IR+US would have 0%.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 2, 2014, 6:42:45 PM
Yeah , I have been deciding either Blastrophe's LA BM build or this one haha . Bad thing is we have to use blood magic gem . Anyway I would like to see videos for this build! :)
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
xj1337 wrote:
Definitely sure it would be Hatred; but on the topic of auras; Since you didnt take IR, did you ever find yourself having to run grace at lower levels?

never. the combination of ondars, heart of the oak and acrobatics was enough to make me almost ghost like. However, its certainly an option and will make you reasonable more tanky vs 'attacks' and reflect.

If you get rammed by 6 rhoas in a vulnerability map you will likely die but the likely still so even if you had IR+US.

Whats really amazing about ondars and acrobatics is that it also helps you avoid reflected damage. I have a 51% chance to avoid all reflected damage where as someone using IR+US would have 0%.

Good to know, and you never found spell damage as much trouble as to have to spec PA right?
"
xj1337 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
xj1337 wrote:

Good to know, and you never found spell damage as much trouble as to have to spec PA right?

No, i cant think of a build other than hard tank that could viably use it.

Spell damage really has to be 'avoided' by physically moving away. You will not double piety on -max resist regardless of how much max resist or spell dodge you build on a bow character.

Most people skip hard bosses because they cant stand still and outleech the damage with frenzy but fail to understand the many attacks can be evaded through movement alone and predictive play. I take great pride in being able to at the very least dual even the most dangerous of map bosses.
"
Nephalim wrote:

No, i cant think of a build other than hard tank that could viably use it.

Spell damage really has to be 'avoided' by physically moving away. You will not double piety on -max resist regardless of how much max resist or spell dodge you build on a bow character.

Most people skip hard bosses because they cant stand still and outleech the damage with frenzy but fail to understand the many attacks can be evaded through movement alone and predictive play. I take great pride in being able to at the very least dual even the most dangerous of map bosses.

Well its always better to play with a skill cap so you dont get bored of facetanking =p.
Also after at least 24 hours of testing it out its actually proven to work out REALLY well for me. I thought that losing out on 4% crit and about 300% crit multi would really hurt my dps; it proved to do the opposite. Even though theres not as much crit damage, the consistency in med-high dps not including crits more than makes up for it. I did have to drop PCoC because rolling 4 off colors is a pain in my ass, but the dps hasn't suffered much. The only downside i would say here is definitely ele reflect packs. That is unless you have a voltaxic. I have not been able to afford the luxury yet so will just have to make do until then. All in all, solid build; +1
Glad you liked it. I hope more people will give eva/OG/acro a shot instead of going with the standard US+IR route.
have mapped with nephalim several times. he can easily carry 6 man groups in 78 maps
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
I've been looking for a bow build for a while now and I think yours satisfies everything I'm looking for. I have a 6L lioneye's and my question is this - do your gem links change based on lioneye's/harbinger vs voltaxic, or are they always the same? Thanks for the great guide and any info anyone can provide.
"
Spt2527 wrote:
I've been looking for a bow build for a while now and I think yours satisfies everything I'm looking for. I have a 6L lioneye's and my question is this - do your gem links change based on lioneye's/harbinger vs voltaxic, or are they always the same? Thanks for the great guide and any info anyone can provide.

The colors remain the same regardless of bow. It will always be RRR GGG.

I have uploaded a video of me soloing a shrine with -max resist and ele reflect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIP7TjCt_Q4&feature=youtu.be

I will be uploading another, crematorium with double reflect and very difficult mob rng.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 10, 2014, 1:00:36 AM
bump for my mothafucking boy/boyfriend
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info