Christmas Special - Premium Stash Tab Bundle

"
Souleus wrote:
Wish I had known about this when I bought the premium tab bundle too. These sales in quick succession make anyone who bought with bad timing feel bad about the money they give to the game, which is going to be bad for your income long term. I feel particularly bad given you advertised the tab bundle sales earlier, enticing me to buy.

Please consider doing what every major retailer does: refunding the price difference to every purchaser who bought a later-discounted item within a week.

read agreement, prices are susceptible to change > no refunds
(+ in certain cases they did and still do that but this is not that kind of case imo)

+ they also made no problem in exchanging my physical goodies for points from latest supp pack so they deserve a lot more credit!
Exiled for Eternity
nice something to purchase for christmas, very generous
- Best Signature Ever -
A whopping 17% off! Talk about savings, that's almost an entire fifth off the regular price!

0/10
An actual Christmas event would've been too much work, huh?
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
Did I just miss this? It's not showing up for me... Forum time setting was set to GMT! :| I was wondering why I thought I should have had another 6+ hours...
Last edited by TiniestGoat on Dec 26, 2013, 4:33:20 AM
Thanks Chris... was starting to run out of stash space.

And for the upset people, seriously? If you want the Premium Stash Bundle, buy some points and wait for the Premium Stash Bundle to go on sale. Don't go buy the Stash Bundle, and then the Premium Tab Upgrade, and then get upset that what you really wanted went on sale after you did this. It's your own fault. Have some personal responsibility to plan ahead and have some patience.
:( was just going to buy this but was gone for christmas and missed the deal :(
Premium tabs are great and all but only 13% should of been 50% it is was Christmas and all
Last edited by Exlander on Dec 27, 2013, 11:33:32 AM
ahhh too late!! Please new Stash Bundle Sale Please Please :o) i buy 4!!^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info