Christmas Special - Premium Stash Tab Bundle

LoL - I bought a pack the other day to update my non premium tabs. 4x10 left me with 160 points.... So close to getting more prem tabs.

Merry Xmas!
NZ player - on most nights NZ time :D
IGN - TORN_NZ
Merry X-Mas / Festivus or whatever you believe in and look at my new fancy forum title :) GGG had it coming and now was the right time ;)
Microtransaction posts are getting annoying..
"
smartybarty wrote:
"
MTab wrote:
Would have been nice to have a Christmas/Holiday event of some sort. Slap some antlers on Voidbearers, rename them Satan's Little Helper, have a 10% chance for them to spawn on certain areas/maps and keep count of how many are killed for a week and the top 3 players with the most kills get a festive themed skin of an existing item.

But a sale is nice too..

dont put jolly sh*t in POE please go outside for 2 days please :P
(i just woke up, this might seem harshly meant but its not)

I'm not asking for some happy fairytale event lol. I wouldn't suggest something containing the name Satan in it if I was. Also, I put 0 thought into that, if I was getting paid or knew it would come to fruition I could come up with something dark but I didn't bother.

If you mean they shouldn't have anything holiday related, go yell at them for having a christmas bag transaction item. I just wanted to see an event in the game because every other online game is having one.
will GGG ever stop being awesome?

thanks GGG for being the best thing in the last 10 years
Merry Christmas to you as well GGG <3
Wish I had known about this when I bought the premium tab bundle too. These sales in quick succession make anyone who bought with bad timing feel bad about the money they give to the game, which is going to be bad for your income long term. I feel particularly bad given you advertised the tab bundle sales earlier, enticing me to buy.

Please consider doing what every major retailer does: refunding the price difference to every purchaser who bought a later-discounted item within a week.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to Chris and the gang at GGG! Thanks sincerely for all of your hard work!
RIP squid summoners.
I sometimes feel like gifting stuff to a friend. I understand that this holiday season is out of question, but can we expect such feature later down the line? You seem to have started using steam inventory recently. (Tradeable items until first use maybe?)
Merry CHRIStmas and happy holidays!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info