70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

Are you asking which one is better?

#1 for farming and for maps...I'd do a mix of both...it's always nice to have iir.
but 1500hp difference=less sustain and less damage
IGN-Chatillion
If you can clear fine....then you dont need the Life...

...Just try out lowering your Life...if you feel like you want more..then get more.
how does the redbeak boost work? wouldn't, say a 3rd redbeak boosted your damage even more? since you get the boost even when you're not wielding the redbeaks. and by that logic, can't you switch back to the red beaks and get another boost? and so on and so forth?
You only get the stats of the gear that is currently equip when RF is activated.

-If you activate RF with off-hand weapons equipped...then swap to a wand that gives 10000% increased Burn damage...it wouldn't matter because RF was activated with the off-hands equipped.
ah understood
i wonder what lvl maps start to drop some average+ stuff? only crap at piety/dom/66-68 maps. i mean rare items. or all these items with 600+ dps are only craftable?
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Jan 9, 2014, 8:05:37 AM
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
i wonder what lvl maps start to drop some average+ stuff? only crap at piety/dom/66-68 maps. i mean rare items. or all these items with 600+ dps are only craftable?

You can get very decent armor pieces but 600 dps weapons is not common at all from drop.

I got golem blood, i should get all the hp/regen nodes or also some int nodes? anything important to get from the upper INT way on the tree pre 64?
max i got from drop was 480+ dps 2hander. i guess everything better goes from craft
IGN-Chatillion
can anyone have a quick look at my skill tree? only at lvl 37 yet so lots to go. Right now I'm beelining towards all the life regen nodes first to get them asap. Leveling with a facebreaker build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEsxRNFSAZLiftKk0s6TWSPC0_J0GHSshM_1BQVElYY18_aHRuqojxjM-UoKIArFmvbLXytz653cT2xYrGrsbY1I_aYudS52PvDvAf8i_2SPno_go=

on question what is used to get on low life with the 2 redbeaks before turning RF on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info