How to always show sockets?

"
I suggest you cool off a bit, ok?
"Looking at your post history, you seem to be going around and.." that is %100 troll talk dude

you are desperate looking for something to say that will be against me.

FYI my original post wasen't aimed at dissing you or pointing you out,

I was just laughing at how so many people on the internet post to people asking questions answers that are so generic and unhelpful.

"go search google, look in options, there is other posts about this" ect ect

THe person took the time to sign up to the forum and use it for what it is for, asking questions, I just feel if you are going to reply to them they deserve a little more than

"go look in options" or "search it up"

I wasen't trying to make it personal against you.

It was when you made your post PERSONAL and you mentioned my post history that I decided then call you a troll.

Your first post wasn't %100 troll it was accidental troll, but your second post, mentioning my post history was.
Last edited by slimebuck on Jan 24, 2013, 2:43:06 AM
Nzrock has a hundred pages of posts helping others out on this forum, and gets called a troll buy this guy...
Chill out guys, this is a happy day. We have PoE to play! Thank you for answering my questions everyone.
Slimebuck, calm down - there's no need to rage, you really did read the reply wrong. This is a happy day.
"
nzrock wrote:
What...if you think that was a troll post, than your brain logic is just messed up...
*sigh* I'm not even gonna attempt to take your other flame bait posts....

You are a troll. I logged in to tell you this because I was looking for the answer on google and this forum popped up. [removed by support]

Obviously this post is old [removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 28, 2014, 10:19:38 PM
"
"
Parazell wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
What...if you think that was a troll post, than your brain logic is just messed up...
*sigh* I'm not even gonna attempt to take your other flame bait posts....

[removed by support]

Great bump bro 10/10 would necro again

Thanks, I really hope you are offended since new players are playing your game that just became out of beta a bit ago. Yes, please scare off players by saying they necroed. It's the right thing to do so I don't spend money on the game.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 28, 2014, 10:20:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info