How to always show sockets?

I was playing earlier this afternoon, and every time I opened my inventory my sockets were always shown without having to hold Alt. Now on another character, I must have hit something because the sockets are hidden unless I mouse over or hold Alt. I made the mistake of turning on Global chat and asking them, but no response and just spam.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 28, 2014, 10:18:23 PM
Look in your Options.
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:
Look in your Options.

I see, thanks. Is there a hot key that toggles it? Cause as I said, earlier today it was on and later on it wasn't. And I know I never went into options to change anything or to turn it off.
press z.
IGN Witchslapp (Standard)
IGN Pound_System (Anarchy)
Please contact me ingame or PM me if I win Auctions.
"
Chops wrote:
press z.

Z is for toggling the 'always show items on the ground', it doesn't do anything for the sockets in question.
"
Z is for toggling the 'always show items on the ground', it doesn't do anything for the sockets in question.
Showing sockets on items in inventory is (at least for now) tied to showing items on ground.
"
nzrock wrote:
Look in your Options.

What kind of reply is that?

Someone asks a valid question in the forums (forums are here for people to ask questions) and all you have is some smug witty remark.

It's like when someone posts a problem on a technical support forum and someone replies "Have you searched for it?" ...

1) Obviously if they took the time to set up an account for the forum to ask the question they did so because they COULD NOT FIND AN ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTION

2) Even if they didn't look, ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT OF TECH FORUMS TO ASK TECH QUESTIONS AND GET HELP? Who cares if they searched or not, IF there is other posts about it, LINK to them

So many people think they got the wittiest remark ever and that they just have to say it,

when really they are just filling the forum with useless garbage that isn't helpful, funny, insightful or anything.
Last edited by slimebuck on Jan 24, 2013, 2:21:02 AM
"
slimebuck wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
Look in your Options.

What kind of reply is that?

Someone asks a valid question in the forums (forums are here for people to ask questions) and all you have is some smug witty remark.

It's like when someone posts a problem on a technical support forum and someone replies "Have you searched for it?" ...

1) Obviously if they took the time to set up an account for the forum to ask the question they did so because they COULD NOT FIND AN ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTION

2) Even if they didn't look, ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT OF TECH FORUMS TO ASK TECH QUESTIONS AND GET HELP? Who cares if they searched or not, IF there is other posts about it, LINK to them

So many people think they got the wittiest remark ever and that they just have to say it,

when really they are just filling the forum with useless garbage that isn't helpful, funny, insightful or anything.

Where the hell did this come from? My reply is neither witty or smug. It is a direct answer to his question.
Looking at your post history, you seem to be going around and releasing a lot of rage and opinion.
I suggest you cool off a bit, ok?
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jan 24, 2013, 2:23:43 AM
So you can post smug unhelpful remarks (basically troll posts), and posts trying to make things personal... cool

If you think "go look in options" was a helpful reply then lol I looked and couldn't find it... where in options?

If you can't see how people would see that as a troll post, then you are a troll and don't know it

either way, obvious troll is obvious

Also, lol at how you read my post history looking for ANYTHING you can use to dis me or use against me. lol what troll behavior.

Not saying u truly are a troll, but u damn straight acting like one.

back to topic tho.

I had no Idea Z showing items on the ground also showed the sockets... I was also looking for how to do this, and I did look through the options and couldn't find anything...

Thank you to who ever said it was Z.

Last edited by slimebuck on Jan 24, 2013, 2:35:39 AM
What...if you think that was a troll post, than your brain logic is just messed up...
*sigh* I'm not even gonna attempt to take your other flame bait posts....
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jan 24, 2013, 2:36:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info