and to the Shadow from "Delving into Sin"

what quest is that???????

the wiki is an amazing tool

+this shows how much ppl give a rat's ass about quests in arpg's lol
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
raics wrote:
Firestorm wasn't really buffed that much either.

If you increased the radius by 39% that means the area is almost doubled.
Reducing delay between fireballs by 33% means you get 50% more fireballs.
Damage is increased by 35%.

So, area being doubled means half as much fireballs will hit but 50% more will fall and hit 35% harder.

So, the old effectiveness ratio of 1,93 versus the new one of 2,025 isn't really that better, damage output versus single targets will be the same, the only buff is larger area.

This assumes that the density of the fireball drops was lowered. If it remains the same, then the same number of fireballs will hit. Has your assumption been tested and shown to be true?

I haven't used it at all since the patch, and not much before it, so I'm genuinely curious.

It's kinda hard to test it, the skill being extremely random and all, but numbers say what they say.

Original area was 324 units and each fireball would cover 81.
A fireball would fall every 0,15s for 1,2s, which is 8 fireballs.
So the coverage is exactly 2, which would mean every point in the radius will be struck twice on average (probably a bit more for an actual monster since they have a size radius of their own).

New firestorm has an area of 625 units and fireball area is the same.
A fireball falls every 0,1s for 1,2s, which is 12 fireballs.
So the coverage is 1,55, which is worse than before but increased fireball damage brings it back to the previous damage output. So, larger area is the only boost it got.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Cast-on-Crit GMP fireball who never felt underpowered is surprised by this huge buff. Searing bond is crying.
Hello, my name is

and i have a sister and brother

- we all have mental problems, so can you please put us in the Asylum cuz we need help!

We have no love and we are tired to living in this world.
And i forgot about our stillborn brother
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Dec 23, 2013, 7:11:52 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"Incinerate: Now has a cast time of 240 milliseconds instead of 160. Damage has been increased by 77% per cast and damage effectiveness for supports has been adjusted from 20% to 30%. The number of stacks required to progress through a stage has been reduced to four casts."

Does this apply to Void Bearers, as well as to players? ='[.]'=

Just like the change to ground slam a while back, monster who use these skills will use the new version.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Qarl wrote:

You can now challenge another player or party to a duel! Right click on them and select "Challenge to Duel". If they accept, you'll immediately be teleported to a PvP arena. If you challenge another party, the parties will fight each other. If you challenge someone in your party, only the two of you will fight. The resistance penalties used for the arena are those of the difficulty that the challenger was in.

Can someone tell me please,
When we duel/pvp in hardcore/nemesis league and we are killed, do we go to standard league or do we stay in hardcore/nemesis ?
You don't lose a character from duelling in PvP mode. Can you imagine how stupid that would be? Hehe...
FiftyShadesOfBlade
Fireball was boosted, and I'm sitting here waiting for arc boost...
Also waiting for barrage to get useful sometime (besides CoC builds).
Last edited by Etlau88 on Dec 23, 2013, 7:01:36 AM
"A special item has also been added for a supporter."

So now we have to pay for new items ?
Hrm, not actually sure that I like the incinerate change. 33% reduction to my life gain on hit in exchange for an 18% I think DPS increase. I think that's more of a nerf personally. :/ I suppose the devs realized how incredibly tanky it was though.
Last edited by Kettch on Dec 23, 2013, 7:26:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info