1.0.4 Deployment Timeline, New Awards, Stash Tab Sales and more!

The white socket vendor recipes was a nice touch, been waiting for those for utility reasons for a long time, will make several new builds viable.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll-
@Faith_And_Steel
"
An internal meeting today covered a lot of the specifics of what we have planned for our major content update in early March. I am very keen to start teasing that content with cryptic screenshots and obscure references to Albino Rhoa Feathers and

I'm looking forward for teasers and trolling about Rhoa Feathers and co. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
PvP btw
Pvp patch sooon? Pvp patch sooon? Pvp patch sooon? Pvp patch sooon? Pvp patch sooon? Pvp patch sooon? Pvp patch sooon? How about now? Aww...
You lied about the next 24h video reveal. :(
"
Massively nominated the same game for MMO of the year AND biggest disappointment. What a joke.

apparently you need a lesson in reading comprehension

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/12/19/massivelys-best-of-2013-awards/

"Every writer was permitted a vote in each category with an anything-goes nomination process."
Hey, wait! Chris, why there is a second chest in Sarn? (Video ~0:30)
Easter Egg? Or is this the Guild Stash (dont know, I'm guildless)
Last edited by OtnevOtnev on Dec 21, 2013, 9:21:18 AM
"
jamesl wrote:
"
Massively nominated the same game for MMO of the year AND biggest disappointment. What a joke.

apparently you need a lesson in reading comprehension

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/12/19/massivelys-best-of-2013-awards/

"Every writer was permitted a vote in each category with an anything-goes nomination process."

Don't bother responding to Magnicon2, he just likes bashing GGG/PoE.

And the second chest should be a guild stash (I didn't watch the video, but I have 2 because I'm in a guild).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Feeling kind of bummed that I bought the 'on sale' premium tab package, rather than the stash tab package + premium upgrade which would have been cheaper. Wish I had seen this was planned. Feels like a bit of a rip-off. :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info