1.0.4 Deployment Timeline, New Awards, Stash Tab Sales and more!

The Anarchy/Onslaught challenge shirts have arrived! We'll be shipping them out in approximately a week - damn Christmas stealing our workers and delaying the postal system ;)

An internal meeting today covered a lot of the specifics of what we have planned for our major content update in early March. I am very keen to start teasing that content with cryptic screenshots and obscure references to Albino Rhoa Feathers and white socket vendor recipes.

One of the things I've been looking forward to about next week is finding time to do the next Build of the Week episode. They take most of a day to put together, so it's remarkably hard to find a clear day to handle that. The character we have lined up is very cool, so I'm looking forward to filming it!

This Saturday we're running a daily deal on Stash Tab Bundles. Sunday's deal is the individual Upgrade to Premium Tabs. Make sure to ensure you have enough tabs for a holiday season full of item finding :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 20, 2013, 1:23:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info