1.0.4 Deployment Timeline, New Awards, Stash Tab Sales and more!

The Anarchy/Onslaught challenge shirts have arrived! We'll be shipping them out in approximately a week - damn Christmas stealing our workers and delaying the postal system ;)

An internal meeting today covered a lot of the specifics of what we have planned for our major content update in early March. I am very keen to start teasing that content with cryptic screenshots and obscure references to Albino Rhoa Feathers and white socket vendor recipes.

One of the things I've been looking forward to about next week is finding time to do the next Build of the Week episode. They take most of a day to put together, so it's remarkably hard to find a clear day to handle that. The character we have lined up is very cool, so I'm looking forward to filming it!

This Saturday we're running a daily deal on Stash Tab Bundles. Sunday's deal is the individual Upgrade to Premium Tabs. Make sure to ensure you have enough tabs for a holiday season full of item finding :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 20, 2013, 1:23:30 AM
yay!

Chris what happened to the Build of the WeekMonth videos? I meant the one you said you had almost done a few weeks ago. lol

I hope someone posts a pic of the new shirts.:-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 20, 2013, 1:19:45 AM
Chris, you rule!
Last edited by Cyrenus on Dec 20, 2013, 1:18:27 AM
Waiting on that PvP info!
IGN: Aux
Woo!
1st page, ps sneaky sneaky
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Awesome! Still anticipating the PvP patch! Let's go!
Keep rollin out the good stuff!
Thanks for the update
IGN: WraeclastWarden
Standard League

IGN: Scoobu / HandOfRNGesus
Domination League
Last edited by superidiot on Dec 20, 2013, 1:21:07 AM
Chris, how about Winter sale :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info