Calling all New Zealanders/Kiwis

Hello!

Aucklander here as well! In fact, I work in Titirangi and see the devs walking around heheh
you guys are so recognisable with your PoE tshirts! :p next time I should say hi and have a coffee.

I'm a real noob to this game, have been playing D3 for far too long (although I do enjoying having OP characters in that game). THOROUGHLY enjoying PoE with it's much more in-depth gameplay... Wish I started earlier tbh.

- Weegee
I'm from Hamilton, I live in London now!

If you come to England send me a PM and will hook you up with drugs, girls, guns etcetc
Last edited by Mammatus on Jan 10, 2014, 2:21:53 AM
Hi all west auckland here :D
Brand new Kiwi here. Havnt even finished installing the game lol
I love New Zealand, but don't you have the same big ass scary spiders as in Australia?

That's the only thing I cant stand :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I love New Zealand, but don't you have the same big ass scary spiders as in Australia?

That's the only thing I cant stand :(

Na, we have whitetails but not a whole bunch else. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiders_of_New_Zealand
No longer works at GGG
Those are still much scarier than the teeny tiny spiders of the UK, and even those frighten me :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
New Plymouth here.

Deadliest spider currently in New Zealand is the Katipo spider, related to the Black Widow/Australian Redback family. Encounters are rare and this spider generally seeks out coastal areas all across New Zealand except for the deep south, probably too cold. They prefer sandy dunes and small shrubbery on the coasts to live.
Send them here and I shall lift them in Arnold's name.
"
Weegee wrote:
Hello!

Aucklander here as well! In fact, I work in Titirangi and see the devs walking around heheh
you guys are so recognisable with your PoE tshirts! :p next time I should say hi and have a coffee.

I'm a real noob to this game, have been playing D3 for far too long (although I do enjoying having OP characters in that game). THOROUGHLY enjoying PoE with it's much more in-depth gameplay... Wish I started earlier tbh.

- Weegee

Maybe youre just seeing some POE fans. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info