Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

^ I heared!

Not only will most users of this build loose a lot of life, they will too loose 22% of their dps if the nerf is -20% procc across all levels of the gem. i.e., 0.68/0.88=0.773 of the current dps.

Last edited by Bjarmfark on Aug 16, 2014, 3:36:13 PM
Ok, so going to have to put in mind that this build is no viable in 1.2?
Okay, when I get back home, I’ll make a new toon and try to build CI ES/aura version of this. This is terribly interesting.
"
vick666 wrote:
Ok, so going to have to put in mind that this build is no viable in 1.2?

30% less damage is nothing for this char :)
I was playing it before CoC gem was buffed to 88%.

After expansion start I will test some ideas how to improve this build even more. There are some incredible tempting options. Taking less life nodes can free up other survi mechanisms like acrobatics+phase acrobatics or MoM/EB. Crit chance get buff IMO because some of them are more powerful. The most interesting thing is projectile piercing. If it affect barrage and spells it can increase damage a LOT.
I will update the build after 2-3 days of playing in FM.
If you will find any good/working skill trees or gems setups please post it in here to help me and other people to adopt :)
Thanks
ing: Storm_Gaze
^On page 112 of this thread I posted a v.1.2 representative build to the physical path for lv 88. With the update have all offensive stats have been improved and life has been generally lowered.
So what would you want to max mostly on the passive tree? Elemental dmg or phys dmg? I read about EK being both?
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
Ok today tryed the build with the points reset and i have 800 more hp and i see faster clean times. Maybe with better equip than mine that i know it sucks, we can reach 3k hp or a little more by lvl 70 with the skill tree posted un page 112 of this post.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_Ax4PqyaVH0FTNWHiBiObtVVLtUjDOhmKjDbz6spKSwotg_sJKgtvnqk0lwb22nBSnKTxs4MJYQbEohqPidOHE0tXt9m743DVdwfA4_66XfJ9dQ5I037jhGNDEZbveiSdNj0HHu4O5wpiWuywnaqVLqOKCpuMC2KsbIzw1SP2eOu5fI_6SVFNko19_MXr9Weg3Q1knYd2W68s6fIdSn1OKhUgFfYppSLiKk1ieUfiPycABtCBSsikOW6qtfKpbjWSKjj-j9i9TeOmVzGeRnHhiB2q
What about this EK (wand + shield) version? Char level 79 and I'm unsure which path to chose (iron reflexes or acrobatics)

With my items I have 3k life, 79% res. (saffell's), 46% evasion, 90% critical chance (with 5 power charges).

poe

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4GIwceCpsOSA-rEZYWvxmKGo8dqh9BI_YknST9JpUqCypNLYMvbzB8NZI2PT8nRnFJUUp9SshNklFHUUxTNVVLXfJh4m
JaYqxjQ2egaoxsjG6qb55wUnC7cNV3B3jrfVt9dYMJhxOHdonTjAuMNo19j_qQCpUulwabtZyknaqi2
aOKrEew2LVItfK5fLvjwzrEosgUykrTfti92RPdDeGI44TnCudU7BjssO4O73rw1fPq9W_22vsJ_MX-
uv_e

poe builder
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2Ba_YeImlYw2VUsfQQMetUgGI3
BSKgvz6l3ycNWJ02NDDkjZE3C77BgRli9v44RirJ2qNj1sjLl8jAvssPba-wkZipu1UzUPq3cHhxOcpG-
eykrDOsSilwYtg9N-fXX-urvj7g7veo19I_ajik2S_94k_edUUUcwfAqb5wp46_zFSn2HdmegkArdDaxHUUwaj0rIPycqTX1bbqpiWiS
dHarhiEZxgwnw1Y_6Bx6VLklR2L01krXy

any thoughts are appreciated
Last edited by Gegemo on Aug 21, 2014, 2:40:55 PM
"
Kobrakai wrote:
So what would you want to max mostly on the passive tree? Elemental dmg or phys dmg? I read about EK being both?

EK is modified by: damage, physical damage, spell damage, projectile damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info