Open Beta Status

Quick question though Chris...is the micro transaction for creating a unique right? at $100,000?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The micro-transactions seem priced pretty fair except...

£20 for a sparkly lizard?

Damn! Why does the one thing i want cost too much for my liking lol
Can i see a weapon effect on both weapons, when I dual wielding?
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Quick question though Chris...is the micro transaction for creating a unique right? at $100,000?

Haha, it was $1,000 before. :P
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
I started like right when you guys updated! I remember opening the client and it saying "Cannot connect to patching server", not even a minute or two after my first try it went through- meaning I caught it at the exact same time you guys released it lol.

Download is super slow though, and it isn't my connection. Jumping from just a few kb/s upwards to 500kb/s (the other night I was getting 1.5/2.0 mbps

Must be all these people and not enough servers...

Edit: Not even a couple minutes after posting this the speeds have picked up. Seems like the minimum now is 350 kbps, jumping up to 800 kbps even went up to 2mbps.... just jumping around but staying above 300 for the most part (sometimes it goes lower but just jumps right back up)
Last edited by morphRx on Jan 23, 2013, 2:45:08 PM
I think it's 100000 coins,not dollars... so 1k dollars
"
masuo112 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Haha, it was $1,000 before. :P

It's still 1k. Press buy and you'll see.
Can't wait to try this game, I've been watching Kripp play this game for along time! It seems legit. Going hardcore witch at first. What class are you going to play first?
"
Medoo wrote:
I think it's 100000 coins,not dollars... so 1k dollars

Possibly what they intended put it was still shown as dollars...fixed now anyway back to 1k
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
woohoooo can't wait
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info