Open Beta Status

Please.. enable a torrent for the downloads, this is unbearable.. if you don't have the money for a proper direct download server, just use torrent, it is free and the average speed will be much better with all this people downloading and sharing..

"
edoc wrote:
Please.. enable a torrent for the downloads, this is unbearable.. if you don't have the money for a proper direct download server, just use torrent, it is free and the average speed will be much better with all this people downloading and sharing..

That is really god idea.
CASUAL GAMER
i cant believe it im in :=)
"
edoc wrote:

Other people have put up Torrents, I downloaded it. Sadly the game still had to go through the patcher and began a 2GB download. It's still going to take multiple 'leave the PC on overnight' sessions to finish. Dial-up was better than this.
Last edited by Highway_Star on Jan 24, 2013, 7:26:48 PM
I had no issues downloading the patch, and was in the game as soon as it finished patching. I've had barely any desync and only 1 disconnect. Overall I'm super impressed with how OB was launched. I have a feeling that most of the slow downloads/disconnect issues on on the players ISP end.
"
Destruktor wrote:
I had no issues downloading the patch, and was in the game as soon as it finished patching. I've had barely any desync and only 1 disconnect. Overall I'm super impressed with how OB was launched. I have a feeling that most of the slow downloads/disconnect issues on on the players ISP end.

yeah i had no issues either, but i downloaded it about 2 hours before the launch yesterday so maybe there was less people overloading the servers
well they are definitely overloaded now haha..
1 million downloading probably
I downloaded approx 20 hours ago (9 hours after launch) ... it failed 3 times, then downloaded in 35 minutes.

I know GGG are working their butts off trying to cover the problem & imagine none of them got much sleep last night.

For those complaining ... at least you didn't shell out hard earned $$ & then had these sorts of problems like something else did.
In our quest to conquer the world ... allies are just future enemies that don't realise it yet MAWHAHA !!!
Awesome!
I came, I saw, I conquered.
Thanks System for the Beta Key!
bleh... desyncing and lagging like its closed beta tonight, just lost a hc char from lag
looks like its default until im assured this wont happen again... boo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info