Open Beta Status

Anyone else gets extremely inconsistent download speeds? Mine literally goes from 10kb/s to 1,5mb/s. Most of the time it's around 100kb/s which is pretty slow :S
uuuuuuuuuu love this game as a beta tester i can't wait for OBT to start playing again
Yeah it's pretty slow from time to time but I don't think you wanna know how many people are downloading.

Ofcourse it can be slow, just be patient, still 1 and a half hours til it's up. :)
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
"
bakalakadaka wrote:
Anyone else gets extremely inconsistent download speeds? Mine literally goes from 10kb/s to 1,5mb/s. Most of the time it's around 100kb/s which is pretty slow :S

yay same here ... probably overloaded.
Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
Maybe make some special first day gift for previous closed beta testers?or for new open beta testers too.Like free 50 points to try out some stuff from microtransactions store,or special beta tester only cosmetic pants?
Can't wait to try this game :D GET HYPEEEE!
The helm effects are pretty cool. The fiery marks remind me of the avatars you guys have as art. You guys should totally do the green guy mask.

http://c557532.r32.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Path-of-Exile-logo-390x248.jpg

I'd pay like 50 bucks just to wear that mask with the cool effects.
"
bakalakadaka wrote:

Im prety sure this is to be expected considering the traffic atm.
GGG - Why you no?
Question: Is it possible to move a demigods stuck in normal (from before the wipe) to hardcore for the new start? Or is it dead to me forever?

:P
Last edited by Waves_blade on Jan 23, 2013, 2:42:15 PM
Release the kraken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info