Banned from MW3?

"
"
Moonyu wrote:
He read it and is being a typical off topic poster. Its a joke. We love to joke like that here.

If he hasn't beat me to it, I might have said something along the same lines. Its not personal and you shouldn't take it that way.

But to your point, you are ranting about a different game. What do you want here? Sympathy?

Not everyone has the same sense of humor nor understands it.

I personally see a lot of posts on the forums that are antagonistic towards people whether they were intended to be or not. It's like people think the forums are a comedy act and they need to be funny or something.

I believe it's kinda childish, but it's something people can't refrain from doing I guess.

@OP, just play PoE, it's (from what I know) impossible to get banned for something you didn't do here.

wah ;_;
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
"
"
Moonyu wrote:
He read it and is being a typical off topic poster. Its a joke. We love to joke like that here.

If he hasn't beat me to it, I might have said something along the same lines. Its not personal and you shouldn't take it that way.

But to your point, you are ranting about a different game. What do you want here? Sympathy?

Not everyone has the same sense of humor nor understands it.

I personally see a lot of posts on the forums that are antagonistic towards people whether they were intended to be or not. It's like people think the forums are a comedy act and they need to be funny or something.

I believe it's kinda childish, but it's something people can't refrain from doing I guess.

@OP, just play PoE, it's (from what I know) impossible to get banned for something you didn't do here.

wah ;_;

:_; ._.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sarcasm is now childish? UhauHahua

No, making jokes at other people's expense is.

Being an easy target and a douche makes It so much fun. Not targeting Vak here, or do i?
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Dec 18, 2013, 2:24:11 PM
"
Being an easy target and a douche makes It so much fun. Not targeting Vak here, or do i?

Ow jolly, this should be interesting *popcorn*

@op
We can't help you here, we can only lighten your mood with a lift-off between xpire and vakirauta, will that sufice?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T GET SARCASM.

Spoiler
I want caps lock day back.

Spoiler
I actually like when people don't get sarcasm.

Spoiler
But who Am i to judge?

Spoiler
Are you still reading?

Spoiler
Good for you.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Dec 18, 2013, 2:33:21 PM
"
"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sarcasm is now childish? UhauHahua

No, making jokes at other people's expense is.

no it isnt, its actually funny

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 18, 2013, 2:36:40 PM
find the mistake:

"
MW3, unless you are NOOB

Spoiler

Recommendation: Play something else.
I know this, i once played CS when it was young.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Dec 18, 2013, 2:46:47 PM
Lol'd. So you... I don't even know.

Kids, the lesson of the day is... It's so fucking funny to mess with people. Those who says otherwise are so "Wierd" in real life and gets "abused" by it all day and takes them selfs to serious.

That's about it.
Last edited by HardIicker on Dec 18, 2013, 2:53:37 PM
Off topic forums is just another meta game that I play when I can't play POE.

I prefer quality over quantity but sometimes jokes miss the mark and fall flat.

You win the forums when you get an impersonator trying to be you...now I know how the celebrities feel, except for the wads of cash, endless streams of groupies, fantastic opulence and extravagance 24 hours a day.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info