Banned from MW3?

Yesterday multiple people accused me for Wallhacking and said that they would report me, and I have never hacked in MW3, all I do is use portable radar, which you know what is if you play MW3, unless you are NOOB.

Now today whenever I join a game it just says "Disconnected by host" when I try to play. It does not say that I am VAC-Banned though.

I am extremely tired of people reporting me for hacking and calling me names. Its amazing how nooby the people in MW3 are atm. My KD is not even over 2,0, but it is like 1,944. In the game mode where people reported me it is around 2,5 I think. This name calling happens in PoE aswell. In low lvl PvP, where people also are saying that they are reporting me for hacking.

I am 100 percent legit player. I dont even use mods or similar stuff, Just the base MW3 content.

I will admit that the portable radar makes it look like I am wallhacking sometimes, but if people were to Watch the replay, then they would be noobs if they think I am hacking when u look at the radar. The portable radar is pretty OP.

Can anyone help me out?

why u hack brah WHY U DO THAT :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Read the thread Again plz.
"

I even made a thread on PoE forums where I was not banned yet, where I whined about people being racist towards me, calling me a fag, calling me all sorts of thing, just because I play, and because they are bad at the game and dont know how OP the portable radar is. (It basically is a kind of inconsistent wallhack against anyone WHO is not using assasin, within the radius of the radar. Its not my fault that this was added into the game BTW.) Same thing in PoE low lvl pvp. Will prob. get banned in PoE aswell cuz of such people.
He read it and is being a typical off topic poster. Its a joke. We love to joke like that here.

If he hasn't beat me to it, I might have said something along the same lines. Its not personal and you shouldn't take it that way.

But to your point, you are ranting about a different game. What do you want here? Sympathy?
"
Moonyu wrote:
He read it and is being a typical off topic poster. Its a joke. We love to joke like that here.

If he hasn't beat me to it, I might have said something along the same lines. Its not personal and you shouldn't take it that way.

But to your point, you are ranting about a different game. What do you want want here? Sympathy?

Wondering if anyone have had same problem. Im not looking for sympathy, just for a way to fix this. Im not looking for more people claiming that im hacking either...
"
Moonyu wrote:

But to your point, you are ranting about a different game. What do you want here? Sympathy?

Lets hug each other :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Moonyu wrote:

Not everyone has the same sense of humor nor understands it.

I personally see a lot of posts on the forums that are antagonistic towards people whether they were intended to be or not. It's like people think the forums are a comedy act and they need to be funny or something.

I believe it's kinda childish, but it's something people can't refrain from doing I guess.

@OP, just play PoE, it's (from what I know) impossible to get banned for something you didn't do here.
Making jokes is what many of us enjoy here. Almost none of it has been antagonistic towards another. The ones that do, tend to be called on it.

As to being childish, so what? This is a game forum. You want a serious discussion on religion or education? Then why aren't you posting on sites that are made just for that sort of thing?

Op has made a thread about a different game (not unusual) and uses this forum to ask for help with his reputation in it. Again, not really the right forum.

If OP wants to discuss gameplay of that game? He should expect others that play it to respond. I would not have bothered as I don't play the game in question. Just like I stay out of pokemon threads. But I was concerned that OP had failed to see the humor of the first response. Yes it was sarcastic, but not antagonistic.
"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sarcasm is now childish? UhauHahua

No, making jokes at other people's expense is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info