[1.14B HC/Nemesis] Ninja Crit Caster (5x11.6k FP DPS) [Videos]

nice guide, will try it out!

seems fun :D
Last edited by j12funki on Dec 24, 2013, 4:51:25 AM
Updated progress a little. FP's DPS has improved massively post-support gem buffs
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hi, add Video pls
"
igibek wrote:
Hi, add Video pls

kinda lazy to be bothered about it :p

plus, nothing that interesting about freezing pulse, freeze mine or fire traps tbh. it'll be pretty much the same as what you usually see on ppl's streams. only different thing about this build is the defense mechanism which is kinda tough to try and demonstrate. DPS wise the figures are up there on the first post - it's high enough dps to allow me to one/two shot most things in a level 72/73 map so hopefully that helps
Build of the Week 14
INVALESCO IS BACK!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Looking forward to some new overpowered builds. Yay.:D
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
igibek wrote:
Hi, add Video pls

kinda lazy to be bothered about it :p

plus, nothing that interesting about freezing pulse, freeze mine or fire traps tbh. it'll be pretty much the same as what you usually see on ppl's streams. only different thing about this build is the defense mechanism which is kinda tough to try and demonstrate. DPS wise the figures are up there on the first post - it's high enough dps to allow me to one/two shot most things in a level 72/73 map so hopefully that helps

Interesting solo 69+ Maps ))
Kinda interested in what the playstyle is like, I couldn't really picture it from just the written explanation.
This build is so awesomely creative and it looks to be very effective. Nice job again! Videos would be appreciated as well.
RIP-ed today unfortunately due to overconfidence, but will be posting screenshots of DPS figures and vids of 2 73 map runs as well as another 71 map run to demonstrate gameplay :)

edit: new DPS figures updated, vids in the middle of uploading
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Jan 3, 2014, 10:12:09 AM
Uploaded 3 videos, 2 more in the process, one of which includes shock and horror, whose beam is shown to deal DoT damage and not on hit damage
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info