Sales of Closed Beta kiwi packs end two hours before Open Beta

Congrats for a wonderful finish-line crossing AiSard. GGG deserves it.
My article promoting PoE:
http://www.axonnsays.com/2013/01/you-are-invited-to-the-path-of-exile-open-beta

Running PoE on an Intel i5 2500K, Radeon 7950 OC, SSD Vertex 3 MI, 8 GB RAM.
I'm also a Software Engineer and Indie Game Developer ::- ). Go Go GGG!!!
can i still purchase a supporter pack? how?
Let us buy our Kiwi Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
xcomvic wrote:
Let us buy our Kiwi Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! i think were too late GG
Its a bit uncool to post something like this so late, you know there are something called different time zones, some of us actually have a job.

So if i cannot buy the kiwi pack i wont be buying anything. So its up to you.

I expect the kiwi packs to be added back for us to buy here soon, and for the next 24 hours.

else its pretty sad way to run a business, just tough luck because we announce stuff 2.5 hours before.

Very very unhappy about how unprofessional this has been handled i gotta say.
"
RMJ wrote:
Its a bit uncool to post something like this so late, you know there are something called different time zones, some of us actually have a job.

I expect the kiwi packs to be added back for us to buy here soon, and for the next 24 hours.

else its pretty sad way to run a business, just tough luck because we announce stuff 2.5 hours before.

are you brain damaged??? they said kiwis are closed beta only since the very beggining and they said like a MILLION times they WONT be avaiable since OB launch.

obvious troll is obvious
The removal of the supporter packs were well communicated at least one day prior to the start of open beta.

I am referring to the following thread, last paragraph of Chris's post:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70299

"
Kiwi packs become unavailable two hours before the countdown hits zero (i.e. when the servers go down). If you want to upgrade yours while it's still possible, you should consider doing that as soon as possible. Thanks again for your continued support!

It was also made clear with the kiwi video that the supporter packs only lasted until the start of open beta, I am not sure but it might have been well-known even before the release of the video.

"
species258 wrote:
"
RMJ wrote:

are you brain damaged??? they said kiwis are closed beta only since the very beggining and they said like a MILLION times they WONT be avaiable since OB launch.

obvious troll is obvious

Based on your racism and attitude and language, im gonna report you to the game developers, then they can take action against you.

Maybe you should try and think next time before you open your mouth, its pretty disgusting with you attitude and clear racism..

Calling people all sorts of faul language, just how old are you ?

Totally unacceptable behavior.
"
CrushedEbon wrote:
The removal of the supporter packs were well communicated at least one day prior to the start of open beta.

I am referring to the following thread, last paragraph of Chris's post:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70299

"
Kiwi packs become unavailable two hours before the countdown hits zero (i.e. when the servers go down). If you want to upgrade yours while it's still possible, you should consider doing that as soon as possible. Thanks again for your continued support!

It was also made clear with the kiwi video that the supporter packs only lasted until the start of open beta, I am not sure but it might have been well-known even before the release of the video.

They should clearly have put that on the page where you could buy the support packages, that would make a lot more sense, so that you dont have to browse the entire forum to find one post where it it says.

They could easily have on the button on that page, offers expire by launch of open beta.
racism? do you even know what that means? i just think youre stupid, thats it.

so again - they said million times kiwis are CB article only and they wont be avaiable last day of CB.
being NOW upset about no kiwis sounds pretty stupid to me.

also im 23, not that its any of your business

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info